PDA

View Full Version : Dear AZB Moderator

Kid Dynomite
03-31-2011, 05:01 PM
I have a few suggestions and the first is:

1. A Suggestions Box for the Forum Members Suggestions! I had the below suggestion and realized NO WAY TO SUBMIT my suggestion! So, this had to be first on the list!

2. Calendar for streaming schedules, The TV Schedule page on AZB main page is under utilized and it may be a nice addition to add streaming schedules and times to that section. The main reason for my post is to lobby for a better calendar or better use of the calendar section. I am having trouble keeping track of the stream dates and times with so many!!!! It would be nice if tournament dates could be added to the calendar as well!!! That way, I can look at one calendar and see what is going on in ONE spot!!! It would be EXTREMELY useful to me and I am sure others. I am not looking for AZB webmaster to enter this information and add to his or her duties or AZB expenses. I was hoping their is a way for the members/tournament promoters/Streamers to add their dates and times on to a everything pool calendar!!! Google has some GREAT calendering programs that members could subscribe to and get friendly reminders of streaming matches and tournament dates!

Please note: I have looked and this may exist and I may have been unsuccessful in locating it!!!!

I am sure others my have additional suggestions or comments! So, feel free to add on suggestions to improve the AZB community!

Sincerely,
KD
Mike Wilson

beetle
03-31-2011, 05:42 PM
Good ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin:

tryhonesty07
03-31-2011, 09:22 PM
great ideas, especially the later.

fabfastfredyy
04-01-2011, 01:47 AM
I'm tired of all the commercials

blah blah
04-01-2011, 01:35 PM
I'm being dead serious for once:

I'd really really really like to see all these aiming threads caged up in their own forum section/ subsection.

Or make it easy and just send all aiming threads to "Ask the Instructor."