PDA

View Full Version : Fatboy Will Not Stop Calling My House - Please Give It A Rest!

Kickin' Chicken
04-01-2011, 06:15 AM
This is very awkward but I feel I have no other choice but to post this publicly. Maybe I will finally be able to get some rest. :confused:

Fatboy and I did a deal on a Gus cue I had (for nearly 25 yrs), I was the seller, and despite the fact that the cue market is a bit down (understatement), Eric stepped up and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. He paid, I shipped, he receives it and pm'd me that he's real happy, so I chalk it up to a nice, enjoyable deal, all the way around. :thumbup:

Maybe two nights later I get a call from him saying that he has actually been using the Gus and he's making shots with it that heretofore were not makeable. Like never. And so I'm happy about it for him but he's going on and on to the point that I'm wondering, did I make a mistake selling it. Was this Gus, in fact, a true magic wand? Well anyway, we had some more pleasant chat and hung up, I thought this was the end of a nice deal. Wrong.

My phone has not stopped ringing but here's the killer. And I mentioned this to him once (or twice). Apparently, he keeps some odd hours or maybe he loses track that I'm on the east coast, or whatever, but my phone is ringing sometimes at 3 a.m. WTF!

So get this. Now he's saying that not only is this the best cue that he's ever had in his hands, still making unreal shots and all, but add to that, he now claims the cue is having some miraculous healing power on his back, which many of us know has been causing him lots of difficulty for years. I'm honestly, really happy for his uptrend but I asked, sincerely, couldn't the relief he's experiencing be something to do with other therapies or treatments he's been receiving?

Well, to make a long story slightly shorter, there is zero doubt in his mind. This cue is making amazing shots and also, causing Eric to feel like a new man, almost pain free. I really am happy for this.

How can a pool cue be doing all this, I don't know.

Now Eric is calling me, still so happy with everything (look for his post here in the next day or so), that he is inviting me to join him and his lady at their beautiful compound in Vegas for some 10 ball and one pocket, room, board, he'll pick up my plane fare (what?) and, are you ready for this, while I'm there, Eric has offered that I can use one of his Rolls Royces. (one of - lol!)

Okay, maybe all these calls at 2-4 am EST are worth it.

Did I sell this cue too cheap?

Eric, you're a great guy and I seriously will check my schedule. This sounds like a once in a lifetime oppty. :thumbup:

But please man, let me get some sleep.

Best,
Brian kc

Buckzapper
04-01-2011, 06:33 AM
This is very awkward but I feel I have no other choice but to post this publicly. Maybe I will finally be able to get some rest. :confused:

Fatboy and I did a deal on a Gus cue I had (for nearly 25 yrs), I was the seller, and despite the fact that the cue market is a bit down (understatement), Eric stepped up and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. He paid, I shipped, he receives it and pm'd me that he's real happy, so I chalk it up to a nice, enjoyable deal, all the way around. :thumbup:

Maybe two nights later I get a call from him saying that he has actually been using the Gus and he's making shots with it that heretofore were not makeable. Like never. And so I'm happy about it for him but he's going on and on to the point that I'm wondering, did I make a mistake selling it. Was this Gus, in fact, a true magic wand? Well anyway, we had some more pleasant chat and hung up, I thought this was the end of a nice deal. Wrong.

My phone has not stopped ringing but here's the killer. And I mentioned this to him once (or twice). Apparently, he keeps some odd hours or maybe he loses track that I'm on the east coast, or whatever, but my phone is ringing sometimes at 3 a.m. WTF!

So get this. Now he's saying that not only is this the best cue that he's ever had in his hands, still making unreal shots and all, but add to that, he now claims the cue is having some miraculous healing power on his back, which many of us know has been causing him lots of difficulty for years. I'm honestly, really happy for his uptrend but I asked, sincerely, couldn't the relief he's experiencing be something to do with other therapies or treatments he's been receiving?

Well, to make a long story slightly shorter, there is zero doubt in his mind. This cue is making amazing shots and also, causing Eric to feel like a new man, almost pain free. I really am happy for this.

Now Eric is calling me, still so happy with everything (look for his post here in the next day or so), that he is inviting me to join him and his lady at their beautiful compound in Vegas for some 10 ball and one pocket, room, board, he'll pick up my plane fare (what?) and, are you ready for this, while I'm there, Eric has offered that I can use one of his Rolls Royces. (one of - lol!)

Eric, you're a great guy and I seriously will check my schedule. This sounds like a once in a lifetime oppty. :thumbup:

Best,
Brian kc

Unplug your phone about 7PM and don't plug it back in until 8 AM.

jsp
04-01-2011, 06:40 AM
I'm sure he'll stop calling on April 2.

MVPCues
04-01-2011, 06:41 AM
I heard that guy is a real nit also.

Kelly

pt109
04-01-2011, 06:45 AM
Now that is funny.
Gotta love Eric's enthusiasm.
I can't stand it that so many great cues become wall-hangers.
This cue is getting the use that Gus intended it for.

And how can you turn down this invitation to shoot pool?....
..Eric has guaranteed you some good Rolls.

regards
pt..<...who has an excellent black-jack system....
...uh..could you send me some dough?...I'm a little short right now....

paulempor
04-01-2011, 06:45 AM
:sorry:

<-- Gullible

edd
04-01-2011, 08:37 AM

Best,
Brian kc

April Fool's?

Scaramouche
04-01-2011, 08:45 AM
It was all your bad dream.
Fatboy does not exist.
This has been verifiedby Fatboy2
:D

Masayoshi
04-01-2011, 08:46 AM
Forget money, you should have offered an even trade for the Rolls.:thumbup:

measureman
04-01-2011, 02:53 PM
I heard that guy is a real nit also.

Kelly

He sent me a free cue--now if he would just send a Rolls so I can drive the cue to the pool room as it was used to------------------------------

Philthepockets
04-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Perhaps if this cue has some magical medicinal qualities you could suggest he try it as a suppository.

mnorwood
04-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Fatboy is a myth. A lie hatched by the CIA. How national security could benefit by a fictional supporter of pool is not known at this time. Don't pay attention to details, it makes perfect sense if you don't think about it. Fatboy is a big fake, stop buying the lie.

AtLarge
04-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Got any more cues to sell?

Blue Hog ridr
04-01-2011, 05:01 PM
What Brian didn't mention is that he sends the cues to me first.
I meditate and infuse the cue with vast amounts of Ki energy.

It is very tiring and I usually have to sleep for 24 hrs after a session.

This is why the cue has fantastic healing powers.

If you send me a picture of your cue, I can also do this feat via long distance
for a small fee.

clintw
04-01-2011, 05:01 PM
I wish he would send a poor guy like myself a new Schon cue....
that would be a drop in the bucket for him.
:thumbup:

times are tough around here

Blue Hog ridr
04-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Fatboy is a myth. A lie hatched by the CIA.

Fatboy= Eric Soze.

bobco729
04-01-2011, 05:27 PM
Eric used to call me in Maryland all hours so i left my wife and moved to Vegas next door to him. Or was it his dog's house im in? lol
"country" Bob

APA7
04-02-2011, 03:06 PM
This is not normal behavior :sorry::(:confused:

Fatboy
08-04-2011, 12:34 PM

Best,
Brian kc

WTF?? I never called you ever. I never call anyone 25 times. I'm a telemarketer I know how to work the phone. Calling anyone 25 times about anything is not something I would ever do(that would kill any deal)

Get your facts straight 702-241-8000 has been my only phone number for the past 8 years. I have one back up cel phonje 702-880-6100(havent used it in 2 years).

I never saw this thread until now.

no harm no foul.

but ya got me mixed up with someone else with serious OCD. 25 times LOL thats a deal killer on anything. I'm smarter than that.

best

eric:smile:

Fatboy
08-04-2011, 12:37 PM
Fatboy= Eric Soze.

Fatboy= Eric Petersen

fatboy2= Eric Petersen

IDK who Eric Soze is, never heard of him.

wow its amazing the shit that people make up or thing of me never ceases to amaze me. there aint but 5% of the people here that even have a clue of me, and 80% have a opinion thats wrong-thats the line I'd lay on this. window is open.

best

Eric

PS: I doubt anyone will remember this, I'm beginning to think people post with out reading the thread

Blackjack
08-04-2011, 12:58 PM
Fatboy= Eric Petersen

fatboy2= Eric Petersen

IDK who Eric Soze is, never heard of him.

wow its amazing the shit that people make up or thing of me never ceases to amaze me. there aint but 5% of the people here that even have a clue of me, and 80% have a opinion thats wrong-thats the line I'd lay on this. window is open.

best

Eric

PS: I doubt anyone will remember this, I'm beginning to think people post with out reading the thread

Eric.

Priceless.

:killingme:

Kickin' Chicken
08-04-2011, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickin' Chicken
This is very awkward but I feel I have no other choice but to post this publicly. Maybe I will finally be able to get some rest.

Fatboy and I did a deal on a Gus cue I had (for nearly 25 yrs), I was the seller, and despite the fact that the cue market is a bit down (understatement), Eric stepped up and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. He paid, I shipped, he receives it and pm'd me that he's real happy, so I chalk it up to a nice, enjoyable deal, all the way around.

Eric, you're a great guy and I seriously will check my schedule. This sounds like a once in a lifetime oppty.

Best,
Brian kc

WTF?? I never called you ever. I never call anyone 25 times. I'm a telemarketer I know how to work the phone. Calling anyone 25 times about anything is not something I would ever do(that would kill any deal)

Get your facts straight 702-241-8000 has been my only phone number for the past 8 years. I have one back up cel phonje 702-880-6100(havent used it in 2 years).

I never saw this thread until now.

no harm no foul.

but ya got me mixed up with someone else with serious OCD. 25 times LOL thats a deal killer on anything. I'm smarter than that.

best

Eric;

Go to the very first post in this thread.

Check the date it was posted. :thumbup: :grin: :p

Now, seriously, stop calling me. :smile:

Best,
Brian kc <------ wishing everyone a very belated Happy April Fool's Day

sfleinen
08-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Eric.

Priceless.

:killingme:

Oh my gawwwwwd, that *was* priceless! I can't stop laughing!

-Sean <-- whose laughing led to a case of the "hic'em ups" -- drinking some water to try and relieve 'em...

DaveK
08-04-2011, 01:23 PM
..... I'm smarter than that.

Sure you are :rolleyes: :killingme:

Dave

DaveK
08-04-2011, 01:24 PM
.... a case of the "hic'em ups" -- drinking some water to try and relieve 'em...[/I]

Try plugging your ears tight THEN drink (from a straw, you should have a finger in each ear). This is an amazing remedy, you all can thank me later.

Dave

Kickin' Chicken
08-04-2011, 02:09 PM
UPDATE:

Okay, just off the phone with Fatboy and, can you believe this; now he wants my Bushka.

After what I went through over the Gus, good luck with that. :D

Best,
Brian kc <------- wishing he really had such problems like Gusses and Bushkas laying around. ;)

GoldCrown
08-04-2011, 02:14 PM
My cue has negative powers....it taught me how to cuss. Real time story.:killingme:

justadub
08-04-2011, 02:19 PM
Best.

Thread.

Ever. :clapping:

Eric, you are the man.

Brian, ya gotta love it when a plan comes together, dontcha?

Kickin' Chicken
08-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Best.

Thread.

Ever. :clapping:

Eric, you are the man.

Brian, ya gotta love it when a plan comes together, dontcha?

Don't let anyone tell you that an April Fool's prank can't work in August. :thumbup:

Best,
Brian kc <--- thinking he'll be lucky to get to use the Jetta, now.

Spider1
08-04-2011, 02:54 PM
Eric I have a bum knee that has been bothering me for years. I will pay $20 to be allowed to touch the magic healing Gus cue to my knee.

I am way up north of boston, so let me know when you will be up in this area so we can coordinate!

Mickey Qualls
08-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Don't let anyone tell you that an April Fool's prank can't work in August. :thumbup:

Best,
Brian kc <--- thinking he'll be lucky to get to use the Jetta, now.

April Fool's Jokes : If the joke is done right, it can be the gift that keeps on giving.......

Blue Hog ridr
08-04-2011, 03:16 PM
My cue has negative powers

I can get rid of the demons using my Pendulum.
Send your cue to me.
Hoping it is a George or a Gus. Hehe.

Spider, Pay Pal me a 20 and a picture of your knee and I will have it fixed up for you in no time.

justadub
08-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Eric I have a bum knee that has been bothering me for years. I will pay $20 to be allowed to touch the magic healing Gus cue to my knee.

I am way up north of boston, so let me know when you will be up in this area so we can coordinate!

You will, of course, let me know if that ever were to happen, right? I got "north of Boston" down real good. :p I'd be right along, promptly!

sfleinen
08-04-2011, 03:23 PM
[...]
Spider, Pay Pal me a 20 and a picture of your knee and I will have it fixed up for you in no time.

What, are you going to dribble chicken's blood on it and roll the bones while chanting in Swahili?

:p
-Sean <-- hopes that chicken blood ain't from the kickin' type...

Scaramouche
08-04-2011, 04:02 PM
From

What are the differences between a pool cue and a Snooker cue?

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=239320

Pixie Dust

Snooker - cue is a tool to be mastered by the player

Pool - cue is a magical instrument that will make a banger a world champion; magical properties can be improved by adding leather made from skins of exotic or endangered animals, ivory, linen stolen from Irish leprechauns, or whatever else the snake oil salesmen can foist on gullible pool players.

rayjay
08-04-2011, 04:16 PM
I'm smarter than that.

best

I'm sure you'll come up with a way to spin that to actually be true. I have a magic Black Boar you may be interested in...
:p

Spider1
08-04-2011, 05:00 PM

Since it is long distance I will send you a pic of my knee and a pic of a $20 bill... :)

Blue Hog ridr
08-04-2011, 08:51 PM
chanting in Swahili?

Heck no, I just make up stuff, but it sounds good.

Guys, don't be naysayers here. Google pendulums and diving rods.
You can do a lot of wild stuff with them, seriously.

I put positive energy into my playing cue. It doesn't help my game worth a crap but my cue is
all charged up. Its like a lightening bolt.

JAM
08-05-2011, 01:33 AM
Heck no, I just make up stuff, but it sounds good.

Guys, don't be naysayers here. Google pendulums and diving rods.
You can do a lot of wild stuff with them, seriously.

I put positive energy into my playing cue. It doesn't help my game worth a crap but my cue is
all charged up. Its like a lightening bolt.

You mean like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39MuHjSerYQ)? :p

Blue Hog ridr
08-05-2011, 01:48 AM
Kinda, altho I haven't perfected the cool noise yet. I'm working on it.

Kickin' Chicken
04-01-2014, 07:56 PM
bump per pt109's request.

man, that was 2011?

how time flies.

best,
brian kc <---- thinking I wished I would have got a couple good rolls - or a ferarri... :grin-square: