PDA

View Full Version : Has any one seen this?? Efreyn vid

ZekeCv
04-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Seriously, this has to be a production in the phillipines, just watch it, its pretty funny, although you cant understand them you understand the body language. I didnt think they made billiard movies like that there. I dont know why the whole video isnt up but it should be,,:thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EUNZC2O9Ek&NR=1

If anyone has anymore info on this, im pretty curious about if its an actuall production movie over there or what. thanks az'rs

mosconiac
04-01-2011, 01:39 PM
You can find the entire movie on the net. I dl'd it just for kicks...I discovered that Efren had a love scene!

Dustin_J
04-01-2011, 01:43 PM
You can find the entire movie on the net. I dl'd it just for kicks...I discovered that Efren had a love scene!

So you're saying he "got lucky"?

champ2107
04-01-2011, 01:44 PM
haha :) efren

Jaden
04-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Watching the slow play was killing me, it reminded me of Mike Defino....

Jaden

ZekeCv
04-01-2011, 02:36 PM
Ha ha, It had to be that younger woman sitting next to her mom I think it was, during the match. She kept cheerin for him she had DTF eyes for him lol. I really hope that is not their production type movies over there. But good laugh.

ZekeCv
04-01-2011, 02:37 PM
It was an actuall movie, not a match. you know this right?
Watching the slow play was killing me, it reminded me of Mike Defino....

Jaden

Jaden
04-01-2011, 03:28 PM
It was an actuall movie, not a match. you know this right?

I was half making a joke and half not liking the editing/cinematography. It would've been better to finish out the turn and or allow for one pause for the dialog and jibes.... I mean it was like they were gambling it all on one rack...that's worse than the PHJ's race to five for 20K....

JAden