PDA

View Full Version : Finally met Trigger...

tucson9ball
05-24-2011, 06:23 PM
I was cruising around the main room at the BCA and ran across akaTrigger. I didn't get to chat with her for more than a few minutes, but the guy she was with took our pic.
I did see her around the pool room, but she always seemed to be playing pool.
Anyhoo, here is our pic.

TX Poolnut
05-24-2011, 06:29 PM
AZB
Bringing The World Together
Two Poolplayers At A Time

12squared
05-24-2011, 09:12 PM
You make a handsome couple, too bad she's taken :).

Blue Hog ridr
05-24-2011, 09:50 PM
Shes taken?
No way, now my heart is broken.
I missed her last year.

Tramp Steamer
05-25-2011, 04:24 AM
Did I just hear that Miss Trigger was taken? Taken from where? Did anyone notify the authorities? Well shit the bed. How could this have happened?
So long Miss Trigger, we're gonna miss you. :wink:

justadub
05-25-2011, 04:31 AM
The sound of hearts breaking all over the world...

Terry Ardeno
05-25-2011, 05:43 AM
I was cruising around the main room at the BCA and ran across akaTrigger. I didn't get to chat with her for more than a few minutes, but the guy she was with took our pic.
Anyhoo, here is our pic.

I'm not aware of anybody who doesn't like her! She's always a gem. May even have been a teacher's pet back in the day! Class President. Voted most likely to be a fixture at AZB. :D

Black-Balled
05-25-2011, 06:33 AM
I saw her once. I swear it.

12squared
05-25-2011, 07:03 AM
The sound of hearts breaking all over the world...

Oh my, what have I started? :). She is in love but not married so keep your hopes and dreams alive. Trig is the best.

flash5153
05-25-2011, 07:13 AM
I want to know if she lived up to her team name???;)

Ya know ,,where she breaks and every ball has a pocket!!:)

stuckart
05-25-2011, 08:52 AM
I almost got to play Trigger in the Open Scotch Doubles Tournament. We were patiently awaiting an opponent and it came down to her match verse another team and she didn't get there. :(

Someday!

tucson9ball
05-25-2011, 02:55 PM
You make a handsome couple, too bad she's taken :).

I hope Jay doesn't get too upset....:grin:

akaTrigger
05-25-2011, 09:23 PM
Oh my, what have I started? :). She is in love but not married so keep your hopes and dreams alive. Trig is the best.

I'm in love with my Momma, yes! :) Be careful with the L word, Dave. We have yet to say it to each other and I don't even know how much he Likes me, much less the other!

And quit stirring the pot on here! lol

akaTrigger
05-25-2011, 09:30 PM
Nice to finally meet you!! Thanks for stopping me to say hi!

I met Tucson and saw he had a camera and I was like, "hey, nice to finally meet you - let's take a pic!" hehe - always the ham! I think I caught him off guard, lol.

Anyhoo, here is our pic.

akaTrigger
05-25-2011, 09:32 PM
I almost got to play Trigger in the Open Scotch Doubles Tournament. We were patiently awaiting an opponent and it came down to her match verse another team and she didn't get there. :(

Someday!

We got a pic, too! I'll have to find it, tho.

Thanks for stopping me so I could finally meet ya! I wish you would have saved me from that guy tho - he freaked me out and I took off.

See you next year!

ARROWCRUSHER
05-25-2011, 09:44 PM
.................................................. ...............................

ARROWCRUSHER
05-25-2011, 09:48 PM
I seen Trigger in Vegas to I was going to introduce myself to her but everytime I seen here she was busy playing 14.1..or she was over watchin her friend I think she goes by Manders or something on here ..LOL. ;) Thats what a guy that I was sitting with said ..She was playing a match.. But I believe everyone was on the run the whole time. It was my first Vegas tourney but now I am hooked so maybe next year I will meet up with her.....<< ED

8ballEinstein
05-25-2011, 10:04 PM
I also saw Trigger at the BCA but I was too scared to introduce myself. After all, I'm a nobody on here and she's a famous AZ poster. What could I do? Besides, when comes right down to it, I'm nothing but a scardy little fraidy cat.

12squared
05-26-2011, 07:01 AM
I'm in love with my Momma, yes! :) Be careful with the L word, Dave. We have yet to say it to each other and I don't even know how much he Likes me, much less the other!

And quit stirring the pot on here! lol

Are you home finally? I really hope your Mom is OK and we know you love her :thumbup:. Sorry if I caused you any grief, but it's what I do :embarrassed2::D.

Dave

flash5153
05-26-2011, 08:04 AM
I also saw Trigger at the BCA but I was too scared to introduce myself. After all, I'm a nobody on here and she's a famous AZ poster. What could I do? Besides, when comes right down to it, I'm nothing but a scardy little fraidy cat.

LMAO.:thumbup: Dats pretty funny!! Maybe by next year you will have your courage up and wave to her from across a crowded room.:o

Eric.
05-26-2011, 08:25 AM
Thanks for stopping me so I could finally meet ya! I wish you would have saved me from that guy tho - he freaked me out and I took off.

Sorry, Trig, I seem to do that to ALL the wimmin. Damn.

Eric

akaTrigger
05-26-2011, 10:04 AM
Sorry, Trig, I seem to do that to ALL the wimmin. Damn.

Eric

lmao, you know it wasn't you!

Are you home finally? I really hope your Mom is OK and we know you love her :thumbup:. Sorry if I caused you any grief, but it's what I do :embarrassed2::D.

Dave

Yea, don't throw that L word around again!!

Yes, I am FINALLY home. Mom may have a heart procedure tomorrow, but with her advance emphysema, the doc promised we would not do open heart surgery. We think the stints would be okay tho.

I HATE reading these things after Vegas. You BETTER stop me next year, dang it!

I seen Trigger in Vegas to I was going to introduce myself to her but everytime I seen here she was busy playing 14.1..or she was over watchin her friend I think she goes by Manders or something on here ..LOL. ;) Thats what a guy that I was sitting with said ..She was playing a match.. But I believe everyone was on the run the whole time. It was my first Vegas tourney but now I am hooked so maybe next year I will meet up with her.....<< ED

You, too?? OMG, don't do that again! Stop me next time - I love meeting fellow AZer's!

BigCat
05-26-2011, 02:07 PM
I actually stood right next to Trigger at the 14.1 challenge (while talking to Andy), but I too was a little nervous about approaching her... it was like seeing a *movie star*... :)

Plus she was enjoying a bowl of chili at the time :cool:

Ray <-- definitely a nobody on these forums

akaTrigger
05-26-2011, 02:32 PM
I actually stood right next to Trigger at the 14.1 challenge (while talking to Andy), but I too was a little nervous about approaching her... it was like seeing a *movie star*... :)

Plus she was enjoying a bowl of chili at the time :cool:

Ray <-- definitely a nobody on these forums

OMG, you, too?? Stop me and say hi, dang it! Ugh! Don't do that again!

BigCat
05-26-2011, 10:22 PM
OMG, you, too?? Stop me and say hi, dang it! Ugh! Don't do that again!

LOL... you were eating chili :) I didn't want to interrupt your meal!!!

akaTrigger
05-27-2011, 09:08 AM
LOL... you were eating chili :) I didn't want to interrupt your meal!!!

No excuse! It was just food, lol.

justadub
05-27-2011, 09:24 AM
No excuse! It was just food, lol.

Didn't you know? The thing that most aggravates celebrities about people coming up to meet them is to interrupt them while eating? Sounds like the cat was being very courteous... :D

Maniac
05-27-2011, 09:38 AM
You guys that were afraid to go up and meet Melinda have missed out on an opportunity to meet one of the classiest and most approachable women in the pool world. She always seems to not beg-off speaking to me whenever our paths cross, even when she's shootin' in a match and I don't want to distract her she always calls me over to say hello. This woman is pure GOLD!!! I hope y'all get another chance to meet her.

BTW, I just looked up the word CLASS in my dictionary (page 270, Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th edition) and sure enough, there was Melinda's picture right next to the definition.

Melinda, if it sounds like I'm layin' it on too strong, well, I call 'em the way I see 'em. Ya know I luv ya girl (in a friendship kind of way)!!!

You guys lose the shyness and take the chance to meet the kind of people such as Melinda that puts the sport of pool in a positive light.

Best to everyone!!!

Maniac

akaTrigger
05-27-2011, 10:23 AM
Didn't you know? The thing that most aggravates celebrities about people coming up to meet them is to interrupt them while eating? Sounds like the cat was being very courteous... :D

LOL, not a celebrity. Just a girl from AZB eating chilli!

I bothered Holly Madison to say hi when she came to the Peppermill last Saturday in Vegas. But then again, I aint shy.

akaTrigger
05-27-2011, 10:28 AM
You guys that were afraid to go up and meet Melinda have missed out on an opportunity to meet one of the classiest and most approachable women in the pool world. She always seems to not beg-off speaking to me whenever our paths cross, even when she's shootin' in a match and I don't want to distract her she always calls me over to say hello. This woman is pure GOLD!!! I hope y'all get another chance to meet her.

BTW, I just looked up the word CLASS in my dictionary (page 270, Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th edition) and sure enough, there was Melinda's picture right next to the definition.

Melinda, if it sounds like I'm layin' it on too strong, well, I call 'em the way I see 'em. Ya know I luv ya girl (in a friendship kind of way)!!!

You guys lose the shyness and take the chance to meet the kind of people such as Melinda that puts the sport of pool in a positive light.

Best to everyone!!!

Maniac

You are laying it on thick, my goodness! But, you are correct - I do like to say hi to my friends even if I'm busy, esp AZers I don't see very often. :thumbup:

Thank you for the kind words. They are needed today.

td873
05-27-2011, 11:13 AM
Melinda rocks, and that's a fact. Says me. [I've known her for a little while.]

-td

PS: 42 is on its way to becoming the official game of Texas ;) http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/state&id=8129520

justadub
05-27-2011, 11:19 AM
LOL, not a celebrity. Just a girl from AZB eating chilli!

I bothered Holly Madison to say hi when she came to the Peppermill last Saturday in Vegas. But then again, I aint shy.

Oh hell, you sure are, an AZB celebrity for certain! And thats a cool thing. :p

Guerra Cues
05-27-2011, 11:38 AM
I finally met Melinda as well in Vegas. She is a cutie for sure and super nice as well :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk