PDA

View Full Version : "Confessions of a Pool Hustler"

bobbycotton
05-25-2011, 11:53 AM
Hey I was glad to meet alot of you in person that has bought my book "Confessions of a Pool Hustler" ! I'm glad y'all enjoyed it. Hey did y'all see my cool t-shirts ? Contact me for a personalized signed copy of my book, I promise you won't be sorry playas, your friend robert

itsfroze
05-25-2011, 01:07 PM
Hey I was glad to meet alot of you in person that has bought my book "Confessions of a Pool Hustler" ! I'm glad y'all enjoyed it. Hey did y'all see my cool t-shirts ? Contact me for a personalized signed copy of my book, I promise you won't be sorry playas, your friend robert

No where can someone see your T-Shirts I went to your web site and read everything, but didn't see anything about shirts?

bobbycotton
05-25-2011, 01:15 PM
Yeah I'm gonna have them on my web next week or so, now you can see them on my facebook page.

Blue Hog ridr
05-25-2011, 02:06 PM
Bobby, did you know there are at least 500 Robert Leblancs and the same
amount of Bobby Cottons on FaceBook?

You're a pretty hard guy to track down.

But then, I'm pretty much FB illiterate anyway.

bobbycotton
05-26-2011, 09:40 AM
Hey BHR, yeah I know, how do you find people on FB when there are so many of the same name, gets me crazy too. Well my photo is on my page I guess peolple just scroll through the mess. My email is bobby.cotton@yahoo.com if that helps. your friend Robert