PDA

View Full Version : Pool Games for Droid 2 phones!!!

RunoutJJ
05-26-2011, 10:36 AM
I have 3D Pool for my driod 2 phone and its complete crap!!! Anybody know of any good Droid pool games worth paying for :D

paulempor
05-26-2011, 11:06 AM
Looking for one as well....

TheNewSharkster
05-26-2011, 11:22 AM
I am wondering if they can make a good pool game using the Kinect. The technology is perfect because it can actually look at your stroke.

TheOneGnat
05-26-2011, 11:34 AM
Pool Break is pretty good. It has a bunch of different games in it and the ability to play people online. It has a demo version to test out too. Just search it on the market. :thumbup:

LAlouie
05-26-2011, 11:42 AM
Okay, but now don't go posting questions about your stroke or what kind of tip to use.

JCMn
05-26-2011, 12:35 PM
Pool Break Pro was the Amazon App Store (Android Market) Free App of the Day a few weeks back. I grabbed it then. If you have and Android phone, the Amazon AppStore is something you'll want to add and check daily. Each day, one app that is normally a "paid" app is free. They have worked out some kind of payment arrangement with the developers who agree to have their app listed as app of the day, so it's good for all. Check it out...

http://amazon.com/appstore

Pool Break is pretty good. It has a bunch of different games in it and the ability to play people online. It has a demo version to test out too. Just search it on the market. :thumbup:

paulempor
05-26-2011, 12:49 PM
Pool Break Pro was the Amazon App Store (Android Market) Free App of the Day a few weeks back. I grabbed it then. If you have and Android phone, the Amazon AppStore is something you'll want to add and check daily. Each day, one app that is normally a "paid" app is free. They have worked out some kind of payment arrangement with the developers who agree to have their app listed as app of the day, so it's good for all. Check it out...

http://amazon.com/appstore

I check it almost everyday.... I can't believe I missed it..... :sorry: