PDA

View Full Version : Good Job by Alex Brick

barryc
05-27-2011, 08:48 AM
Just received my Davis/Brick back from getting a weight mdification. The cue was very solid, turnaround time was great and communication was good also. Better yet, the cue feels great as expected. I had not dealt with Alex in the past but his service is excellent and I would not hesitate recommend him or to do business with him in the future.

barryc

Salamander
05-27-2011, 10:03 AM
Just received my Davis/Brick back from getting a weight mdification. The cue was very solid, turnaround time was great and communication was good also. Better yet, the cue feels great as expected. I had not dealt with Alex in the past but his service is excellent and I would not hesitate recommend him or to do business with him in the future.

barryc

Great Barry, now his prices are going to go up. All kidding aside, that cue of yours is definately a super playing cue. You should put a copy of this post in the cue review section.

Kobachi
05-27-2011, 10:48 AM
Mods, please delete this thread, as the previous poster stated, I don't want my favorite cue makers' prices to explode to another stratosphere from an overabundance of positive posts regarding his work.

Just kidding ;)

Thanks for the post, glad to hear he's one of the "good guys"...

Kevin

Str8PoolPlayer
05-27-2011, 11:08 AM
I have been singing the praises of his work for many years. Alex has
crafted several beautiful cues for me and I play exclusively with those cues,
even though I own (or have owned) prime examples from every top-rated
maker, alive or deceased. They just don't come any better, period.

Any Custom Cue I order in the future will come from Alex Brick and no
one else. His craftsmanship is superb and he doesn't "beat-you-up" when
it's time to "pay up".

Several of my closest pool-playing friends also play exclusively with
Alex Brick Customs and every time we show up at Hard Times or The
Jointed Cue, all the folks come over to check out the Beautiful Cues
we are playing with even though many have seen them before.