PDA

View Full Version : Nielsen's Billiards?

Wolven
05-27-2011, 05:37 PM
Tried calling Joe today and it said the phone was disconnected.
Is there another number? I cannot find his business card at the moment.

ibuycues
05-27-2011, 05:53 PM

I just tried (217)-585-1660 and got "number disconnected"..............

Will Prout

Wolven
05-27-2011, 05:56 PM
I just tried (217)-585-1660 and got "number disconnected"..............

Will Prout

Yes, that's the number. I thought there was another number as well.
Hope everything is ok.

macguy
05-27-2011, 06:08 PM

They have a ebay store. You may be able to contact them through that.

smobras
05-27-2011, 07:10 PM
send an e-mail to joerackem@aol.com

MOJOE
05-27-2011, 07:14 PM
I sent Joe an email today and got back an autoreply that they are out until after the holiday.. Business as usual on Tuesday..

Wolven
05-27-2011, 07:43 PM
.........Cool. :)

trustyrusty
05-27-2011, 09:02 PM
Haven't called in awhile, but I'll likely drive by sometime this weekend (can check that the store is still there). If it's just a vacation....GOOD! He needs one. LOL I've putzed around online at 1:30 in the morning and asked Joe a question via eBay, only to get a reply a few minutes later!!! The guy never rests! He is the absolute TOPS in customer satisfaction, and will buy from him whenever I am in need for something billiards related.

Hopefully all is well, cuz he may still have that Diveney butterfly sneaky I want..;)

bearsafety
05-27-2011, 10:52 PM
He just sent me an email days ago about an order and information on a predator re-jointing? - is that how u say it? anyways, he better still be in biz! :)

TheCueHunter
05-28-2011, 04:17 AM
Haven't called in awhile, but I'll likely drive by sometime this weekend (can check that the store is still there). If it's just a vacation....GOOD! He needs one. LOL I've putzed around online at 1:30 in the morning and asked Joe a question via eBay, only to get a reply a few minutes later!!! The guy never rests! He is the absolute TOPS in customer satisfaction, and will buy from him whenever I am in need for something billiards related.

Hopefully all is well, cuz he may still have that Diveney butterfly sneaky I want..;)

I agree, Joe is the man!!

dkrager
05-28-2011, 08:11 AM
Joe is at the VNEA tourney in Las Vegas. Donít know what is up with the number but I just called on Thursday to confirm an order for an OB Classic Pro shaft with a tip change to a Kamui Black SS which they still managed to get tipped and shipped the same day despite the late hour. Great service! :thumbup:

Regards,

Dave

Dave Mackay
06-12-2011, 01:52 AM
I spoke to Joe the other day and told him about this thread....... he let me know that phone company had a glitch and phone was never really disconnected and the same number is still the right number of 217-585-1660 the phone company had no explanation for the glitch, just reported that they fixed the problem in less than 24 hours.

From what Joe told me it sounds like the phone company werent that quick or helpful in getting it sorted out either.

Everything is fine with Joe and the business.