PDA

View Full Version : 24 hr pool halls in NYC

Secaucus Fats
05-28-2011, 02:34 AM
Are there any decent 24 hr pool halls in Manhattan. A friend was telling me about a place called Space Billiards on the 12th floor of 34 W 32nd. But I'm not sure if that place is still open or not. I know that most NY pool halls are open till 4 a.m., but sometimes you just want to keep on playing. Just wondering if there are any safe, decent, places to play in the wee, wee, hours.

SirNoobs
05-28-2011, 05:22 AM
I think it's still open, I'm basing this off of reviews that go back as far as April 4 of this year.

I saw something about Space Billiards on a TV program about locations in the city. The place has a lot of billiard tables vs. pool tables. They charge by the hour vs. hour per person so if you're going to play by yourself you're going to paying $17/hr.

They've got a Facebook page if you want to check it out: http://www.facebook.com/spacebilliard

Secaucus Fats
05-28-2011, 06:19 AM
Thank you so much SirNoobs! I'm going to have to check the place out with some friends. :)

cleary
05-28-2011, 07:25 AM
Never been in the place but it's still there. At least the sign is. I'm guessing it's a 3c joint in the heart of Korea town and half the sign is Korean.

Bobby
05-28-2011, 09:20 AM
Are there any decent 24 hr pool halls in Manhattan. A friend was telling me about a place called Space Billiards on the 12th floor of 34 W 32nd. But I'm not sure if that place is still open or not. I know that most NY pool halls are open till 4 a.m., but sometimes you just want to keep on playing. Just wondering if there are any safe, decent, places to play in the wee, wee, hours.

It has a lot of Korean Billiards tables - 4' x 8' with 4 balls instead of the 3 used in 3C Billiards.

Dzdthe1andonly
06-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Soho billiards on mullberry st in manhatten is 24hrs on wednesday and on friday and sat nights!!

cleary
06-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Soho billiards on mullberry st in manhatten is 24hrs on wednesday and on friday and sat nights!!

I thought it was Monday and Wednesday.

Eric.
06-02-2011, 02:14 PM

SOHO is open 24 hrs on Mon, Wed and Fri and open Sat til 5a(Sun morn).

Eric