PDA

View Full Version : 3 year old's first time at the pool hall

AJC
05-28-2011, 11:36 AM
Well I finally got a chance to take the kiddo to the local pool hall and he was amazed to say the least. We have a home table but there is nothing like seeing a pool hall for the first time in all its glory. Here are a few pics(yes that is my ugly mug in the background):

AJC
05-28-2011, 11:38 AM
A few more:

Salty
05-28-2011, 02:46 PM
Verry cool dad :thumbup:. Those moments are priceless. can't wait to do that with my son.

dukeboy1977
05-28-2011, 02:49 PM
A few more:

It looks as though he had a blast sir! I can't wait until my children are old enough to go with me, it's not too far away either as my oldest is 22 months and my young baby is 9 months, almost 10. My older son even has a walmart cue I got him last week, and though we have no table at home due to no room, :( he gets his cue out and tries to mock the proper way to hold it. I've visited our local room with him a couple times, and our state tournament with him this year! I intend on getting the lil guy a (real) cue of his own this year sometime, I'm pretty excited about going to the pool room with 1 or both of my boys asap! Congrats on your boy being interested in playing this game, I hope he stays away from all the BS that can be encountered in a pool room!

skiergirl55
05-28-2011, 03:06 PM
His form is very nice! He has a good teacher! You go, lil dude!:thumbup:

TX Poolnut
05-28-2011, 03:44 PM
very nice. cute kid there dad. he'll be woofing it up in no time. :)

gunzby
05-28-2011, 05:14 PM
He looks happy as heck to be there....almost like a good version of Chuck E Cheese.

My sister told me that my nephew appears to be entranced by the game as well from the first time he saw a table a few months back at age 3. The first thought to go through my head was *YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!*. After that first thought my second thought was *I need to get this kid a Davis blank to age for him for the next decade or so*.

richiebalto
05-28-2011, 08:12 PM
Well I finally got a chance to take the kiddo to the local pool hall and he was amazed to say the least. We have a home table but there is nothing like seeing a pool hall for the first time in all its glory. Here are a few pics(yes that is my ugly mug in the background):

Awesom pictures ajc,your son looks like he is all most tall enough,if not now he will be very soon,beautiful son you have there ajc,best of luck to yall!

AJC
05-28-2011, 11:40 PM
Thanks guys for the compliments. When he was 2 1/2 he was the perfect height for the small lawn chair he was using. He couldnt miss then but Now he is right in between so it's harder for him to make balls. The result made his interest die off so that is why I took him to the hall today. When he walked in it was the ultimate cheese from beginning to end! Ha he is already woofing! He watched an SVB NVB match today for the thousandth time and the first thing he said was "daddy I want to beat Shane". I laughed my ass off then he said "daddy, when's Mika coming to the house so you can teach him?". I laughed even harder then, but I'll let him think I'm the champion of the world as long as he wants. Watch out SVB, you have a 3 year old gunning for you already!

scrappy
05-29-2011, 05:36 AM
great pics thanks for sharing