PDA

View Full Version : HamptonRoads, Va.

Altissimo15
05-29-2011, 02:42 PM
I'm not really sure if this is appropriate here or if it would belong in the for sale section... either way.

I have a BreakRak and while I am home from school I don't have a table to use it with so I am offering it up for rental. I was thinking $10/day and $50/week (7days).

This would be real good for someone thinking about buying one or just wants to use it for a bit to tune-up some mechanics.

Feel free to contact me on this thread or through PM with any questions or inquiries.

-RS

easy-e
05-29-2011, 08:13 PM
I'm not really sure if this is appropriate here or if it would belong in the for sale section... either way.

I have a BreakRak and while I am home from school I don't have a table to use it with so I am offering it up for rental. I was thinking $10/day and $50/week (7days).

This would be real good for someone thinking about buying one or just wants to use it for a bit to tune-up some mechanics.

Feel free to contact me on this thread or through PM with any questions or inquiries.

-RS

Maybe you could just bring it to the pool room so people can try it out for free. Are you really trying to rent out your BreakRak? Do you really need the money that bad?

Altissimo15
05-30-2011, 01:15 PM
Maybe you could just bring it to the pool room so people can try it out for free. Are you really trying to rent out your BreakRak? Do you really need the money that bad?

Yes.. I do need the money that bad