PDA

View Full Version : How is Incardona?

12310bch
05-30-2011, 12:42 PM
Anybody know how Billy Incardona is doing? His last threads were scary.

westcoast
05-30-2011, 01:49 PM
Scary in what way? Explain

rossaroni
05-30-2011, 02:03 PM
Scary in what way? Explain

Yes, please explain what is scary.

His last post was:

"If you hear a name that you like support it and repeat it, that's the only way we are going to be able to choose the names to vote on. I kinda like "Tar Baby" and "The Bear" or possibly "Bad Boy"

That's it "Bad Boy" That's an ambiguous name. That's my choice. Justin "Bad Boy" Collett.

Billy I."

Doesn't seem too scary. Maybe the op meant his back problems he had lately.

poolcuemaster
05-30-2011, 02:19 PM
I think he is talking about Billy's leg pains after back sugery he had recently and it did sound scary.--Leonard

jrackman
05-30-2011, 02:42 PM
I think he is talking about Billy's leg pains after back sugery he had recently and it did sound scary.--LeonardMaybe its the pain meds working on him. I know they did that to me after all 3 of my back operations and sometimes you don't have a good mind to work with when your trying to get through the pain constantly. Hang in there Billy, hope you get better over time.

david(tx)
05-30-2011, 02:53 PM
Anybody know how Billy Incardona is doing? His last threads were scary.

Didn't he do some commentary for TAR in Las Vegas this past week ?

TX BAD BOY
05-30-2011, 03:15 PM
Yes, please explain what is scary.

His last post was:

"If you hear a name that you like support it and repeat it, that's the only way we are going to be able to choose the names to vote on. I kinda like "Tar Baby" and "The Bear" or possibly "Bad Boy"

That's it "Bad Boy" That's an ambiguous name. That's my choice. Justin "Bad Boy" Collett.

Billy I."

Doesn't seem too scary. Maybe the op meant his back problems he had lately.

SORRY...Bad Boy taken...lol

Fatboy
05-30-2011, 03:20 PM
Short version:

He is in alot of pain but will be fine, there is nothing "Scary" he is just hurting real real bad. We have a plan in motion as we speak. i'm all over it 100% for him. read the long version it explains everything I will make public. Again nothing to fear, he isnt going to become a cripple or die. He just hurts and unlike my case it looks like there can be a diagnoses and correction to fix him up.

Long version***:

he is in a lot of pain, I have been speaking to him daily for the past 3 days. Since I have had 5 back operations-I know a bit about it. I connected him with my Dr's in Germany. He had a complication with something 10 weeks post op. He was fine then one morning he woke up with real bad hip pain. One Dr said it was arthritis-which is a crock of BS.

I called my Dr in Germany and talked for him for about 45 minutes, half was social(we bacame good friends) and the other half about Billys case. I explained to the Doc Willem Zeergers what happened with Billy. When he had his operation, and when things got off track in the recovery period. Willem said it isnt arthritis, the onset of that is slow progressive. you dont wake up one day with 8/10 in pain in both hips. American orthopedic Drs suck. I seen 15 of them in La and not one was worth a quarter. I did my home work in 05/06 and discovered the best ortho docs are in the Netherlands and Germany. Cardiac Docs in Germany suck FYI.

So I got Billy and Willem connected and they spoke on the phone for about 45 minutes. Didnt cost Billy a penny, try getting a surgeon on the phone in America for 45 minutes. It wasnt a favor to me because they are mutual friends of mine. Its because the Docs in Germany actually care.

Its not my business to put Billy's business in the street. However I will answere the question how is he and will he be ok. He is hurting like hell the reason most likely is the screws moved post op, the nerves they are near go to your hips. this is not a formal diagnosis as the Dr hasnt seen the X-Rays, but "in most cases after this length of time post op the screws moving are what cause hip pain" Is what Dr Zeegers told me. If that is the case and Billy gets it taken care of he will be fine and recover 100%.

I'm almost certain my Dr knows Billy Dr, so it could play out 2 ways, the Drs talk it out and the procedure is done here or Billy goes to Germany and gets it sorted out. I told Billy I would go to Germany with him and plug him into that world. Germany is a first world country and it will take Billy a few hours to feel 100% comfortable there. I know how he feels, I got there 3 days before my first operation and didnt know that to think. Do they hate Americans, is the SS going to cook me, etc. It was the opposite-the people there are great!!! Germany is fantastic. Enough people speak English so you can get what you need when you need it. And unlike 3rd world countries the scammers in the streets are not there. I had one cab driver long haul me for extra $$$ one time in 7 months. They are honest-unlike America.

So Mr. Cardone will be fine if he goes or stays here as Zeegers will set his doc straight. I hope billy goes as it will happen faster and better. My case was in the minority and not 100% successful, I am still getting better. I have met many people who are 100% after back operations. I'm confident Billy will be fine. Rite now I can hear the pain in his voice, His meds are not adequate for his pain levels. I told Billy what to ask the Doc for here-for SHORT term use only. I sent him a email, I typed up explaining the drugs. And have made my self available to him 24/7. Billy cant remember it, but years ago a cool thing happened at tournemnt in Reno; I was 18, it had a big impact on me, so 25 years later i'm returning the favor.

Hes gonna be fine, just in pain for a while longer, but nothing that cant be solved, We are going to have many more years of the #1 pool commentator in the booth.

Thats all I can and will say, I did my best. Got Billy to top Dr on the best team of Docs in the world. These guys travel the world teaching other Drs how to do the work they do. Zeegers has done 7500 back operations as I recall. I see so many clients there that are from America who go to Germany to get their botched operations fixed. Before the internet they were busy, now its crazy how many international cases they get,les than 40% are Germans. Lots of Saudi's and Americans. And the hotel bill costs more than the operation sometimes. No Lawyers to un from. They can focus 100% on medicine. When you go see a Doc in America before you see them you sign 25 pages of realease's and arbitration agreements, dispute resolution stuff etc. The Drs are scared of the patients, under our health care system they should be.

Best
Eric

***my daily writing practice, i'm working on becoming a better writer, so everyday I write one piece. today it was a post. Some days its a email. Please if you did read the long one, let me know if it was ok. I have a long way to go, but in the past I couldnt write a sentence.

alstl
05-30-2011, 03:35 PM
Short version:

He is in alot of pain but will be fine, there is nothing "Scary" he is just hurting real real bad. We have a plan in motion as we speak. i'm all over it 100% for him. read the long version it explains everything I will make public. Again nothing to fear, he isnt going to become a cripple or die. He just hurts and unlike my case it looks like there can be a diagnoses and correction to fix him up.

Long version***:

he is in a lot of pain, I have been speaking to him daily for the past 3 days. Since I have had 5 back operations-I know a bit about it. I connected him with my Dr's in Germany. He had a complication with something 10 weeks post op. He was fine then one morning he woke up with real bad hip pain. One Dr said it was arthritis-which is a crock of BS.

I called my Dr in Germany and talked for him for about 45 minutes, half was social(we bacame good friends) and the other half about Billys case. I explained to the Doc Willem Zeergers what happened with Billy. When he had his operation, and when things got off track in the recovery period. Willem said it isnt arthritis, the onset of that is slow progressive. you dont wake up one day with 8/10 in pain in both hips. American orthopedic Drs suck. I seen 15 of them in La and not one was worth a quarter. I did my home work in 05/06 and discovered the best ortho docs are in the Netherlands and Germany. Cardiac Docs in Germany suck FYI.

So I got Billy and Willem connected and they spoke on the phone for about 45 minutes. Didnt cost Billy a penny, try getting a surgeon on the phone in America for 45 minutes. It wasnt a favor to me because they are mutual friends of mine. Its because the Docs in Germany actually care.

Its not my business to put Billy's business in the street. However I will answere the question how is he and will he be ok. He is hurting like hell the reason most likely is the screws moved post op, the nerves they are near go to your hips. this is not a formal diagnosis as the Dr hasnt seen the X-Rays, but "in most cases after this length of time post op the screws moving are what cause hip pain" Is what Dr Zeegers told me. If that is the case and Billy gets it taken care of he will be fine and recover 100%.

I'm almost certain my Dr knows Billy Dr, so it could play out 2 ways, the Drs talk it out and the procedure is done here or Billy goes to Germany and gets it sorted out. I told Billy I would go to Germany with him and plug him into that world. Germany is a first world country and it will take Billy a few hours to feel 100% comfortable there. I know how he feels, I got there 3 days before my first operation and didnt know that to think. Do they hate Americans, is the SS going to cook me, etc. It was the opposite-the people there are great!!! Germany is fantastic. Enough people speak English so you can get what you need when you need it. And unlike 3rd world countries the scammers in the streets are not there. I had one cab driver long haul me for extra $$$ one time in 7 months. They are honest-unlike America.

So Mr. Cardone will be fine if he goes or stays here as Zeegers will set his doc straight. I hope billy goes as it will happen faster and better. My case was in the minority and not 100% successful, I am still getting better. I have met many people who are 100% after back operations. I'm confident Billy will be fine. Rite now I can hear the pain in his voice, His meds are not adequate for his pain levels. I told Billy what to ask the Doc for here-for SHORT term use only. I sent him a email, I typed up explaining the drugs. And have made my self available to him 24/7. Billy cant remember it, but years ago a cool thing happened at tournemnt in Reno; I was 18, it had a big impact on me, so 25 years later i'm returning the favor.

Hes gonna be fine, just in pain for a while longer, but nothing that cant be solved, We are going to have many more years of the #1 pool commentator in the booth.

Thats all I can and will say, I did my best. Got Billy to top Dr on the best team of Docs in the world. These guys travel the world teaching other Drs how to do the work they do. Zeegers has done 7500 back operations as I recall. I see so many clients there that are from America who go to Germany to get their botched operations fixed. Before the internet they were busy, now its crazy how many international cases they get,les than 40% are Germans. Lots of Saudi's and Americans. And the hotel bill costs more than the operation sometimes. No Lawyers to un from. They can focus 100% on medicine. When you go see a Doc in America before you see them you sign 25 pages of realease's and arbitration agreements, dispute resolution stuff etc. The Drs are scared of the patients, under our health care system they should be.

Best
Eric

***my daily writing practice, i'm working on becoming a better writer, so everyday I write one piece. today it was a post. Some days its a email. Please if you did read the long one, let me know if it was ok. I have a long way to go, but in the past I couldnt write a sentence.

Your writing has improved greatly from what it used to be. I've had hip pain for many years generating from a messed up lower back but I can get by without surgery. In my case I swear by lifting weights and jogging.

Hopefully Billy can pull through the surgery alright. It is miserable to be in pain.

westcoast
05-30-2011, 04:46 PM
I've injured my back weight lifting a few times. In fact, I strained it today trying to do deadlifts that were a bit too heavy. Fortunately, I've always recovered. Longest time I felt pain was for about 1 month.

I feel bad for Incardona and hope he recovers fully!

12310bch
05-30-2011, 05:36 PM
Thanks, Fatboy. I consider him a national treasure, as I also consider you.

jrackman
05-30-2011, 05:38 PM
Fatboy you are "the man" and not to mention a good friend to help out Billy. Wish I knew about the doctors over there before i had my op's done. As for your writing skills, you can now give me the 7 as I'm not the best at it either. Tell Billy I said hang in there and get well. Jeff

TX Poolnut
05-30-2011, 05:43 PM
Get Well Mr. Bill!

:):):):):):):):):):)

gesan
05-30-2011, 07:31 PM
The Fatman gets the prize!! at least as far as my opinion goes you are deadon relative to orthapedic and damn near any other type Doc in the good old US of A. -Its a shame

Any way I hope Billy gets his health back at least to the point that he is not in pain all the time and I'm glad to know it is the same fatboy.

You seem like a writing some of a gun to me so keepon doing what you are doing.

GaryB
05-30-2011, 11:17 PM
I have a friend whose IQ is at genius level and who had a back problem. He did extensive research and ended up getting his surgery just outside of Bremen Germany in the Northern part of Germany. Surgery was a complete success. I spent 4 years in Germany and have been back 15 times. My wife's cousin is a dentist just outside of Heidleberg and a graduate of Heidleberg University and we have had many, many conversations about health care in general and specifically about the differences in Germany's health care and America's lack thereof. I totally agree with Fatboys assessment.

Fatboy, your writing skills show a remarkable improvement in a relatively short period of time. Congrats!

pwd72s
05-30-2011, 11:58 PM
Thanks for posting the good news...