PDA

View Full Version : Incredible Showing by Quad City Players

mosconiac
05-30-2011, 04:10 PM
Leisure Time Billiards (East Moline, IL) just reported the following on Facebook:

"Congratulations to Dwaine Bowman on his 1st Place win in the Senior 9 Ball and his 2nd place win in the Senior 8 Ball, and to Frank DeCastecker on his 1st Place win in the Senior 8 Ball and to Barbara A Hamilton on her 1st place win in the Classic 9 Ball and to Jesse Bowman on his 1st place Master 8 Ball win! GREAT JOB! Very proud of all of you!"

Dwaine, Frank, Barb, & Jesse are all local to me & I'm very proud of their accomplishments.

UPDATE:
1) You can add the women's team event too...Sandy Worrall (Jesse Bowman's Mom), Barb Hamilton, Rachel Byrket, and Simone Huskey are all champions! Barb took 2 titles this year!
2) The men's team (Jesse, Jamie, & Dwaine Bowman and...I'll have to find out how else played) took 4th.
3) Fellow Iowans...Jessica Frideres (1st in Women's 9B Masters & 2nd in 8B Masters), Mike Henderson (Men's 9B Intermediate), & Dustin Gunia (Men's 9B Masters) also won events.

SpinDoctor
05-30-2011, 04:39 PM
Looks like VNEA results but I'm not sure since their website is terrible for updating.

cantplayalick
05-30-2011, 05:16 PM
These are from the VNEA tournament. Congratulations on great finishes guys! Quad Cities represents a strong area for pool, way to keep tradition alive.

ROB.M
05-30-2011, 07:33 PM
Leisure Time Billiards (East Moline, IL) just reported the following on Facebook:

"Congratulations to Dwaine Bowman on his 1st Place win in the Senior 9 Ball and his 2nd place win in the Senior 8 Ball, and to Frank DeCastecker on his 1st Place win in the Senior 8 Ball and to Barbara A Hamilton on her 1st place win in the Classic 9 Ball and to Jesse Bowman on his 1st place Master 8 Ball win! GREAT JOB! Very proud of all of you!"

Dwaine, Frank, Barb, & Jesse are all local to me & I'm very proud of their accomplishments.
-
-
nice' thanks for the update bruddah.......mark' you shoulda made it to vegas to get a slice of the cheese'
-
rob."D"<<<<<<mark' LOL i was gonna post in the nickname thread but i figured naw'.... some things go better unsaid

RDeca
05-31-2011, 04:34 PM

Quadcities players consistantly finish well....Congrats to the Dwaine and JEsse, Barb and Dad....

Where did you get your results from? i just looked at VNEA sight and its not updated...I talked to Dad Last night to see how things were going....but id like to see the full list if anyone knows where to get it let me know please thanks.

mosconiac
06-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Updated results in first post.

RDeca
06-04-2011, 12:14 PM
Updated results in first post.
mens 5man team was Nick thompson, Frank Decastecker, and the bowmans