PDA

View Full Version : Industry buzz about Kamui

9BallPaul
05-31-2011, 03:06 PM
Apparently the Japanese company plans to conquer the pool world with the most expensive equipment possible. On the heels of its $25 chalk, a company expansion will move into all aspects of pool. Pool industry execs are reeling from the breaking news.

Coming soon:

Kamui aiming system: Three-day private seminar will be priced at $25,000 for an individual course. Meals included.

Kamui cues: Standard models with gold inlays will begin at $10,000. Artistic designs will be priced up accordingly. Sneaky Petes: $9,000.

Kamui cloth: The worsted wool will be harvested from lambs raised in the Japanese emperor's property. Recover will cost $7,500.

Kamui rails: Kamui has conquered the riddle of perpetual motion. Properly installed, K-rails will put a ball in motion forever, or until it drops into a pocket. Cost to be determined.

Kamui tables: Let's just say they won't be cheap.

Finally, Kamui super-improved chalk: $500 per gram, or market price if higher. Triple-beam weighed for your protection.

Get in line, pool fans.

spanky79
05-31-2011, 03:11 PM
was this supposed to be funny.

EPIC FAIL

UGOTDA7
05-31-2011, 03:18 PM
Envy is a terrible thing.

cigardave
05-31-2011, 03:23 PM

EPIC FAIL

I thot that it was hilarious. :thumbup:.

onepocketron
05-31-2011, 03:34 PM
For 25 dollars you should be able to snort it.

:lmao::lmao:

8&snap
05-31-2011, 03:35 PM
Paul, you must be sharing the pipe with your buddy(imaginary) that was the asian lover from your last post on kamui chalk, i agree w/spanky,epic fail

kvinbrwr
05-31-2011, 03:40 PM
This is the guy that critiqued OMGWTF's blog as not funny or well written?

No wonder he couldn't see the quality in her content and style.

Kevin

MahnaMahna
05-31-2011, 03:44 PM
Lame. Back to NPR with your trolling threads.

Wolven
05-31-2011, 03:54 PM
Kamui rails: Kamui has conquered the riddle of perpetual motion. Properly installed, K-rails will put a ball in motion forever, or until it drops into a pocket. Cost to be determined.

Actually that part is funny. :grin:

Spooled
05-31-2011, 04:07 PM
I liked it. Nothing wrong w a little humor

izquik72
05-31-2011, 05:05 PM
Actually that part is funny. :grin:

Yes this was very funny

9BallPaul
05-31-2011, 06:07 PM
It was whimsey, boys and girls. The forum could use more of it. If you can do better, feel welcome.

just kick'n
05-31-2011, 06:15 PM
:thumbup:That was funny as hell, 9BallPaul. And these are probably just prototypes. Once in production, the prices will all go up for sure! lol

JUSTABANGER 2
05-31-2011, 08:12 PM

EPIC FAIL

You should lighten up not everyone on here is sponsored by Kumui.

cleary
05-31-2011, 09:50 PM
I got a cube in Vegas. Havnt used it. So far it's latest longer than anything else I put my money into in Vegas. It's $25 dollars, if you can't swing it, don't.

Jeff G. Martin
05-31-2011, 10:03 PM
For 25 dollars you should be able to snort it.

We get the point; you like to snort chalk.... you said it under your Bugatti username, and prior to that, your NeunBall username.

donuteric
05-31-2011, 10:04 PM
I still don't get it. Why do we keep on complaining how outrageous Kamui wants for their chalk? How many of you actually have tried the product?

Perhaps I'm Asian, and we grew up on different consumer market. Other than the price, please enlighten me.

Jeff G. Martin
05-31-2011, 10:10 PM
I still don't get it. Why do we keep on complaining how outrageous Kamui wants for their chalk? How many of you actually have tried the product?

Perhaps I'm Asian, and we grew up on different consumer market. Other than the price, please enlighten me.

Here's my review from another thread:

I received my chalk yesterday. I think after shipping it was $27.98. Yes, it's a ridiculous amount to pay for a single cube of chalk. But a shitty fake leather 2x4 case does the same thing as my Justis, and a $50 sneaky pete looks the same as my $500 Jacoby sneaky pete, and I could shoot the same with a Budweiser cue with my Jacoby Edge Hybrid. All the while, my $25 piece of Kamui chalk performs better than my $.25 piece of Master....flag or no flag.

To answer some members' questions/concerns:

- It does not leave white streaks on the table.

- Contrary to its looks, it's blue when applied. Not dark blue like Master, a bit lighter, but much much darker than it looks.

- Because of the texture, you don't have the gritty residue that falls off. The way I chalk, this residue falls on my hands and turns them blue. If this chalk (Kamui or another brand that starts to make this type) takes over the market, you can expect your felt/balls/shaft/hands to stay cleaner because of the chalk not falling off.

- It WILL last longer than other chalk if you use it properly. I chalked once and shot in 60-75 balls. Towards the end, I was still applying the same amount of english to my shots.

- It will not stop miscues, but it WILL cut down on them. You literally have to hit beyond the point where itís no longer possible to push a round object forward.

- Of course itís going to break apart if the sides get thin.

- You don't need a week with this chalk to decide if it's different than another brand. You need 10 balls, maybe less.

I'm not going to tell you that it changed my game or that it will change yours, but I will say that this isn't your conventional piece of abrasive chalk. It really is incredible. Is it worth $25? I don't know....if I could use the entire piece before I lost it; Iíd say it definitely is. If a couple months from now my piece is used up or it's sitting at the bottom of a table, and it's STILL $25, I will buy another piece.

poolhustler
06-01-2011, 09:11 PM
I just don't understand 9ballpaul.

Back to reading Knitting blogs for me.

junkbond
06-01-2011, 09:18 PM
9BP,
You forgot the new Kamui balls. They are sentient and cost $100/per ball/per I.Q. point (nanny not included).

9BallPaul
06-01-2011, 09:44 PM
9BP,
You forgot the new Kamui balls. They are sentient and cost $100/per ball/per I.Q. point (nanny not included).

Now that's the spirit. I was hoping a few others might put their imaginations to work....

Much territory remains unexplored.

cmbwsu
06-01-2011, 10:42 PM
9BP,

What man in their right mind would want sentient balls!? That plus the fact that a nanny is not included leaves nothing left to .... never mind :grin:.

(Funny stuff junkbond.)

Blue Hog ridr
06-01-2011, 11:02 PM
If the nanny is like Mary Poppins, I want her, Julie Andrews is/was hot.

cmbwsu
06-01-2011, 11:11 PM
If the nanny is like Mary Poppins, I want her, Julie Andrews is/was hot.

Your new Avatar my friend:

RunoutJJ
06-01-2011, 11:25 PM
I thought it was hilarious whever he's a troll or not :lol:

TheThaiger
06-02-2011, 05:11 AM
I thought it was hilarious whever he's a troll or not :lol:

Hilarious? One. Giant. Yawn.

9BallPaul
06-02-2011, 06:48 AM
Hilarious? One. Giant. Yawn.

Yeah, I saw the troll remark too. From some cat who joined the forum four years after I did. Probably another guy on the Kamui payroll.

Edit: The above was directed at a previous comment. As for the comment posted above, I hope you get a good long sleep.

M HOUSE
06-02-2011, 08:22 AM
Paul, do you realize that you may be driving the price of Kamui chalk up. Everytime another thread about Kamui is started, that is just another thread the Kamui Reps have to moniter. The more time they have to spend monitering threads, the less time they have to market the product. That equates to less sales, which means they will have to charge more for the product to maintain the same level of income.

If you keep starting threads, we may soon see $35 cubes of chalk.

9BallPaul
06-02-2011, 09:21 AM
Paul, do you realize that you may be driving the price of Kamui chalk up. Everytime another thread about Kamui is started, that is just another thread the Kamui Reps have to moniter. The more time they have to spend monitering threads, the less time they have to market the product. That equates to less sales, which means they will have to charge more for the product to maintain the same level of income.

If you keep starting threads, we may soon see $35 cubes of chalk.

You make an excellent point, Mr. House. In fact, every post containing a reference to Kamui falls under the company's microscope -- thus driving up the cost of Kamui product.

Glad I'm a Silver Cup guy.

12ozCurl
06-03-2011, 01:18 AM
You make an excellent point, Mr. House. In fact, every post containing a reference to Kamui falls under the company's microscope -- thus driving up the cost of Kamui product.

Glad I'm a Silver Cup guy.

Actually it is a great product....

I will be doing a video review soon.

PaulieB
06-03-2011, 01:35 AM
I got a cube in Vegas. Havnt used it. So far it's latest longer than anything else I put my money into in Vegas.

You haven't used it yet it's lasted longer than anything else? I'm guessing anything you haven't used would last a REALLY long time compared to anything you have used for some odd reason.

Nevermind, read your post again... it lasted longer than anything ELSE you put your money into in Vegas. Hehe, should bet with the odds, imo .. stop playing the wheel of fate!

12ozCurl
06-03-2011, 01:39 AM
You haven't used it yet it's lasted longer than anything else? I'm guessing anything you haven't used would last a REALLY long time compared to anything you have used for some odd reason.

If you read his phrasing.....

Hookers

poolplayer2093
06-03-2011, 01:53 AM
yo the stuff is pretty gimmicky. all the cue and accessory whores who always buy the latest gimmic and have the cleanest equipment but won't bet a penny that water's wet are all over the kamui band wagon.

all the guys who can't play unless they have the silk glove a kamui tip on a $2k+ cue and kamui chalk in their trusty chalk holder thing are all lined up to buy this stuff.

i'm sure it's good but unless it comes with lips and a tong so it can suck my d*ck i'm not shelling out $25 for a piece of chalk

12ozCurl
06-03-2011, 02:04 AM
yo the stuff is pretty gimmicky. all the cue and accessory whores who always buy the latest gimmic and have the cleanest equipment but won't bet a penny that water's wet are all over the kamui band wagon.

all the guys who can't play unless they have the silk glove a kamui tip on a $2k+ cue and kamui chalk in their trusty chalk holder thing are all lined up to buy this stuff.

i'm sure it's good but unless it comes with lips and a tong so it can suck my d*ck i'm not shelling out $25 for a piece of chalk

Starting a post with "yo" does not inspire confidence for further reading.

It is a great product. I dont shoot with a glove, I shoot with elk master tips, my cue is a meucci and I will bet on damn near anything. Already your stereotype is blown out of that wet wet wet water.

Don't knock it cause you cant afford it.

gunzby
06-03-2011, 02:05 AM

Hahahaha now that is funny.
Definitely the funniest thing I've heard concerning the price of that chalk.

*edit* And now it now it must be my newest funny sig

poolplayer2093
06-03-2011, 02:05 AM
Starting a post with "yo" does not inspire confidence for further reading.

It is a great product. I dont shoot with a glove, I shoot with elk master tips, my cue is a meucci and I will bet on damn near anything. Already your stereotype is blown out of that wet wet wet water.

Don't knock it cause you cant afford it.

yo i can afford it. i'm just not a sucker so i don't buy it

JoeyA
06-03-2011, 08:27 AM
I got a cube in Vegas. Havnt used it. So far it's latest longer than anything else I put my money into in Vegas. It's $25 dollars, if you can't swing it, don't.

You understand humor. You've got the timing. You've got the delivery mechanism. It works for you.

When you get tired of looking at that unused chalk, send it on down to me.

9BallPaul
06-03-2011, 08:36 AM
You understand humor. You've got the timing. You've got the delivery mechanism. It works for you.

When you get tired of looking at that unused chalk, send it on down to me.

Glad to see I'm not the only reader who appreciates understated humor.

Underclocked
06-03-2011, 09:08 AM
Is it really made by Maybelline?

Strike First
06-03-2011, 09:10 AM
all the cue and accessory whores who always buy the latest gimmic and have the cleanest equipment but won't bet a penny that water's wet are all over the kamui band wagon.

LOL

best summary of this chalk yet

junkbond
06-03-2011, 05:31 PM
The good thing about the new Kamui chalk is that it makes Blue Diamond chalk seem reasonably priced - almost a bargain.

Roadking
06-03-2011, 06:19 PM
I guess we're gonna have to put chalk in the same category as politics & religion!
Never discuss it with anyone who doesn't see it your way.
Why can't some people read a thread and not agree & just not respond?(move on!)
I do it all the time.
No some people just want to argue about everything or they think they know everything.
I started this thread awile back http://forums2.azbilliards.com/clear.gif & got bullshit from the same kamui deep throaters that are in this thread. So all I can say is take your precious kamui chalk & shove it up your @ss!!!

JUSTABANGER 2
06-03-2011, 06:27 PM
I guess we're gonna have to put chalk in the same category as politics & religion!
Never discuss it with anyone who doesn't see it your way.
Why can't some people read a thread and not agree & just not respond?(move on!)
I do it all the time.
No some people just want to argue about everything or they think they know everything.
I started this thread awile back http://forums2.azbilliards.com/clear.gif & got bullshit from the same kamui deep throaters that are in this thread. So all I can say is take your precious kamui chalk & shove it up your @ss!!!

Come on man. Just close your eyes and take a big old swig of the Kamui kool aid before you know it you be singing it praises. :grin:

M HOUSE
06-03-2011, 06:28 PM

Maybe. It has been described as being very much like women's foundation. I guess we will know for sure if they start selling it in different skin-tone shades. Now that I think about it, I can see where this product could become very popular with the lady pool players. It could have more than one use.

Also, if you need to leave someone a message and don't have a notepad handy, just wipe some of this across the back of a piece of paper- instant Post-It.

If this stuff mends leaky water pipes, they could really be onto something.

Roadking
06-03-2011, 06:56 PM
I don't understand why kamui chalk users get so pissed with us non-users.
Are they ashamed that they got hosed & we didn't?
Are they jealous that my MASTERS is BIGGER then their lil kamui?
Are they embarressed that after they got hosed, their no better then they were before they got hosed?

church66
06-03-2011, 07:06 PM
There is a rumour going around the Vatican that the Pope is to beautify Kamui chalk and that it will be made a Saint to be known as :

Saint Kamui - Patron Saint of Hustles and Hustlers ! :wink::):D

Have fun and keep smiling ! :)

9BallPaul
06-03-2011, 08:01 PM
There is a rumour going around the Vatican that the Pope is to beautify Kamui chalk and that it will be made a Saint to be known as :

Saint Kamui - Patron Saint of Hustles and Hustlers ! :wink::):D

Have fun and keep smiling ! :)

The industry buzz machine grinds on!

The latest is Kamue billiards clubs, modeled after country clubs. One in every city. Membership will begin at 100k (if you're voted in) and all pool games will be conducted in tuxedos -- same way Willie played. Who's up for it?

Debutante dances every spring.

dr9ball
06-03-2011, 08:29 PM
The industry buzz machine grinds on!

The latest is Kamue billiards clubs, modeled after country clubs. One in every city. Membership will begin at 100k (if you're voted in) and all pool games will be conducted in tuxedos -- same way Willie played. Who's up for it?

Debutante dances every spring.

Hmm will Kamui have their own line of "Members Only" jackets? With a piece of the chalk hanging from the epaulettes?

Blue Hog ridr
06-03-2011, 09:31 PM

Peta members will be happy to know that no animals were harmed in the testing of this chalk.

The rumor mill has it, that Oprah Winfrey quit her talk show to dedicate more time on the new Winfrey, Kamui collaboration, for the new line of Billiard Apparel.

cmbwsu
06-03-2011, 09:53 PM
Here's some reviews/forum posts I rounded up just for grins:

1. http://poolshooter.blogspot.com/2011/03/kamui-chalk-review-first-reports-by.html

2. http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=226673 (search "Kamui Chalk" as there is more -- like this one: http://forums2.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=3027426). Donuteric was the OP of both of these!

3. http://www.jimboarmy.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4713

4. http://apluk.org/2011/05/13/kamui-chalk-review/

5. http://www.poolchat.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=7886

6. "Search" Kamui Chalk on YouTube -- lots there. Here's a quick 39 second one with Mika Immonen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4QAZySAdUw) ... strange how he re-chalks after two shots when it supposed to be good for 50!?

7. FaceBook "Kamui Chalk Fans" group where folks are commenting to include Florian Kohler (Venom) who posted a very short video using it. Venom also has a "short" review here: http://kamui.pageable.com/

There's more then likely more @ Goggle; but, Momma just busted out some Rocky Road ice cream that's calling my name. :thumbup:

Roadking
06-04-2011, 04:35 AM
Fast Mike seemed must have been one of the first to try kamui chalk & he seemed to like it.
He also said he would buy it at $5 a cube. I think he should do a second review after he found out the real price.
http://poolshooter.blogspot.com/2011/03/kamui-chalk-review-first-reports-by.html

CocoboloCowboy
06-04-2011, 07:07 AM
Itis possible to make something out of something or a group that was nothing with PR, and Advertising (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxPppXaPonY). NBC did just that in the 1960 with this group.

poolplayer2093
06-04-2011, 02:21 PM
Fast Mike seemed must have been one of the first to try kamui chalk & he seemed to like it.
He also said he would buy it at $5 a cube. I think he should do a second review after he found out the real price.
http://poolshooter.blogspot.com/2011/03/kamui-chalk-review-first-reports-by.html

Yeah i'd buy a couple of cubes for 5-10 bucks.

but just to put it in perspective a couple years ago i lost a hundred dollars playing 20 dollar sets to a guy playing with a cue that cost less than kamui chalk.

JDB
06-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Apparently the Japanese company plans to conquer the pool world with the most expensive equipment possible. On the heels of its $25 chalk, a company expansion will move into all aspects of pool. Pool industry execs are reeling from the breaking news.

Coming soon:

Kamui aiming system: Three-day private seminar will be priced at $25,000 for an individual course. Meals included.

Kamui cues: Standard models with gold inlays will begin at $10,000. Artistic designs will be priced up accordingly. Sneaky Petes: $9,000.

Kamui cloth: The worsted wool will be harvested from lambs raised in the Japanese emperor's property. Recover will cost $7,500.

Kamui tables: Let's just say they won't be cheap.

Finally, Kamui super-improved chalk: $500 per gram, or market price if higher. Triple-beam weighed for your protection.

Get in line, pool fans.

The rumor is that Kamui chalk APPRECIATES in value. The next great investment commodity!!! I heard that they were going to begin selling it on the commodity markets from WSJ. Buy now; don't get left behind on the next great investment opportunity.

M HOUSE
06-04-2011, 06:04 PM
Iy is possible to make something out of something or a group tht was nothing with PR, and Advertising (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxPppXaPonY). NBC did just that in the 1960 with that group.

Cowboy,

Looking at what time you posted that, I'm guessing you must have been up all night. It's either that or I need an interpreter.

9BallPaul
06-04-2011, 06:12 PM
The rumor is that Kamui chalk APPRECIATES in value. The next great investment commodity!!! I heard that they were going to begin selling it on the commodity markets from WSJ. Buy now; don't get left behind on the next great investment opportunity.

I'm totally out of gold and into Kamui.

pwd72s
06-04-2011, 06:21 PM
Peta members will be happy to know that no animals were harmed in the testing of this chalk.

The rumor mill has it, that Oprah Winfrey quit her talk show to dedicate more time on the new Winfrey, Kamui collaboration, for the new line of Billiard Apparel.

That's not quite right. On the subject of Kamui chalk, Oprah said; "It's the one!".

The rest is history...

I found the original post quite funny. Guess that means I'm a nit?

RDeca
06-04-2011, 06:47 PM
People really are paying $25 for a cube of chalk? this is either a joke or
People really are getting stupider....$25 for chalk!!!! , poor people in Georgia will have to work almost 5 hrs at minimum wage to buy a piece.
And just in case you guys didnt catch it, i called anyone who buys 25$ chalk stupid.:grin-square:
25$ chalk...this cant be for real???
you can buy a 144 piece box of Masters chalk for $30, thats a lot of chalk to last you a long time.
At $25 a piece for Kamui chalk that makes it $3600 for a 144 piece box..thats 120 times more expensive then Masters.
i can get 17,280 pieces of Masters Chalk for the same price of 144 pieces of Kamui. if i had 3600 dollars worth of masters chalk i could lose or give away one piece everyday for just over 47 years straight.
25$ for chalk.. Thats not stupid....thats RETARDED!

now i can understand wanting the best....some people buy top line Lexus or Mercedes at 3 to 5 times the price of say a chevy malibu, but atleast they are getting what is equivalent to three or five times the better car.

people that did buy 25$ chalk will you start a thread and list your names, i got some things that i want to sell too you.

dr9ball
06-04-2011, 08:09 PM
People really are paying $25 for a cube of chalk? this is either a joke or
People really are getting stupider....$25 for chalk!!!! , poor people in Georgia will have to work almost 5 hrs at minimum wage to buy a piece.
And just in case you guys didnt catch it, i called anyone who buys 25$ chalk stupid.:grin-square:
25$ chalk...this cant be for real???
you can buy a 144 piece box of Masters chalk for $30, thats a lot of chalk to last you a long time.
At $25 a piece for Kamui chalk that makes it $3600 for a 144 piece box..thats 120 times more expensive then Masters.
i can get 17,280 pieces of Masters Chalk for the same price of 144 pieces of Kamui. Thats not stupid....thats RETARDED!

now i can understand wanting the best....some people buy top line Lexus or Mercedes at 3 to 5 times the price of say a chevy malibu, but atleast they are getting what is equivalent to three or five times the better car.

people that did buy 25$ chalk will you start a thread and list your names, i got some things that i want to sell too you.

Nice to see the application of some common sense. Green Rep for you!!

RDeca
06-04-2011, 08:56 PM
whats Green Rep?

dr9ball
06-04-2011, 09:35 PM
whats Green Rep?

http://forums.azbilliards.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_reputation

church66
06-04-2011, 09:43 PM
Two girls one cup and a cube of kamui chalk are sitting at the bar of a busy poolhall and the bartender asks , "What can I get for you, girls ?"

The two girls pick up the cup and say ,"Bartender,If we show you a trick that we can do with this cup,can we have some free drinks?

The bartender thinks about it and then says," No but If I can have that block of Kamui chalk,well its drinks on the house !"

Have fun keep smiling ! :)

PS : $25 = £15 odds here ! For a cube of chalk, are the having a laugh !:thumbup:

Nick B
06-04-2011, 11:54 PM
...and people laughed 20 years ago at bottled water. Now it's a 100Billion dollar industry in the US. If Apple brings out the ITampax people will line up around the block at $50/copy. Even the men.

Never underestimate the power of good marketing and the stupidness of the consumer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg

Nick

Blue Hog ridr
06-05-2011, 01:37 AM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CocoboloCowboy
06-05-2011, 08:43 AM
Cowboy,

Looking at what time you posted that, I'm guessing you must have been up all night. It's either that or I need an interpreter.

I was not up all night, just did not POOF read well, but the Group I spoke of CAME from No Where, and PR & Advertising made them BIG FROM DAY UNO.

M HOUSE
06-05-2011, 10:53 AM
I was not up all night, just did not POOF read well, but the Group I spoke of CAME from No Where, and PR & Advertising made them BIG FROM DAY UNO.

Your right about that PR & Advertising. The right kind of advertising can take a product a long way and it's starting to look like charging $25 for a cube of chalk may have been a stroke of genius. Look at all the free publicity they are getting in these threads.

AchtBall
06-05-2011, 11:00 AM
Alot of people are buying it because of the newness of the product and the mystique of it. Once the newness wears off nobody will buy it and they will be forced to lower the price. They are smart they only have a limited supply and the demand exceeds the supply. This is a marketing ploy and it is working for now. Alot of people are buying it and selling it on ebay to make a profit.

Spantiznik
06-05-2011, 11:03 AM
Man, I am sitting here and reading through all this .. And I am not sure if I should believe it or not... Wait .. 3.. Googling ... 2 .. Cheching .... 1 ... http://www.kamuibrand.com/billiard/?page_id=1913 .. And here is what I found.

2,000 Yen ?? If I am reading that right !!!

hapns
06-05-2011, 01:26 PM
I, too, think it's silly to pay $25 for a smaller cube of chalk. HOWEVER, the difference is, I have no intention on bashing someone for using it, or not using it. I've been observing Kamui chalk users turn into Kamui elitists lately, and it's becoming a bit annoying.

poolplayer2093
06-05-2011, 02:52 PM
Man, I am sitting here and reading through all this .. And I am not sure if I should believe it or not... Wait .. 3.. Googling ... 2 .. Cheching .... 1 ... http://www.kamuibrand.com/billiard/?page_id=1913 .. And here is what I found.

thats about $20. it just sounds like a lot.

you think that's weird don't ever give anyone change in japan. they've got 500 yen coins!

church66
06-06-2011, 07:12 PM
Patient :
Doctor,doctor I think Im suffering from premature ejaculation and here are my symptoms...

The doctor has a think about it and scratches his chin and hastily writes out a prescription.

Doctor :
Tut,Tut, said the doctor, I want you to rub some Kamui chalk on the end of your tip,one rub of this stuff lasts for 50 bangs so dont overdo it !

On E-Bay I can buy a dozen blocks of Triangle chalk for just over £3.
So whats all the fuss about this block of Kamui chalk at $25 a cube ?

Have fun and keep smiling ! :wink::):thumbup:

ROB.M
06-06-2011, 07:28 PM

-
-
200yen= $24.9268

powerlineman80
06-06-2011, 09:35 PM

EPIC FAIL

Just like you ending a question with a period.

EPIC FAIL:thumbup:

Blue Hog ridr
06-07-2011, 02:25 AM
just did not POOF read well

Well, thats just what happens when you don't Poof Read.

You little Poofer, you.

church66
06-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Hi 9BallPaul,

I looked for reviews of Kamui Chalk and when I read this one I thought that I would let you know what "Fast Larry" Guninger had to say about it !

http://www.poolchat.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=7886

When you have the time its worth a read.When I read it I thought this could be a review by the late great George Carlin views on Kamui Chalk !

Have fun and keep smiling:wink::):thumbup:

PS,

George Carlin R.I.P