PDA

View Full Version : Good luck in 2006!!!

mrpool06
02-02-2006, 02:21 PM
Hello, I was browsing around billiard sites & forums....& discovered I could actually talk to Jennifer Barretta here!!!!

Just wanted to wish you the very best of luck this year, I believe that you can crack the top 5 this year & win a few of the major tournaments!! Your fans are behind you & are pulling for you!

You're one of my fave's (along with Allison Fisher & Ga Young Kim). This will be a great year for you no doubt.

That being said, I'm just curious what your goals & dreams are for the next year? Do you think "9-Ball" will be a distraction for you?

Take care Jenn.

Mrpool

JennBarretta
02-06-2006, 09:57 PM
Hey Mrpool,

First of all, glad you found the forums...welcome!

My goal for this year is the same as always...to be the best player I can be. Right now I'm setting my sights on the top 10. Even though I'm sitting at 12, moving up 2 little spots is a huge feat. When you look at the players above me you will see why!

As far as "9-ball", I doubt it will be a distraction for me. My schedule was quite busy throughout 2005 and I managed to keep my practice a priority. I've gone straight from the airport to the pool room many times!

All the best,

Jenn