PDA

View Full Version : reputation?

Solartje
02-03-2006, 01:27 PM
Hiya all,

not sure if i have to post it here, or on the non pool related.
When i wanted to change my sign, i saw 3 posts under the titel:
Latest Reputation Received , 35pts.

Whats the purpose of this? how can u give someone reputation points? what can u do with this points? cant find a Faq about this...

sorry for the silly solly question of the week?

Gregg
02-03-2006, 01:33 PM
On that subject, I am not sure what this http://forums.azbilliards.com/images/buttons/report.gif button does, by you might just have only 34 reputation points now. Sorry.;)

Barbara
02-03-2006, 01:39 PM
Go to this thread in the NPR forums.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=25492

And Cutechasaurus' thread begging for bad rep is pretty funny, too.

Barbara

Solartje
02-03-2006, 01:46 PM
ow thx alot barbara for the link. Didnt see it before. Post closed :p

ps thx to those who leave nice reputation feedback :D didnt actually think people would have any use of silly sally solly posts. Glad i helped some around.

Tbeaux
02-03-2006, 02:19 PM
Here Bruno (Solly,Silly, Sally?,Solartje), I'm giving you rep point now if it'll let me. You press the REP button below someones post.

Terry

Edit- Nope it wouldn't let me give any rep yet.

Solartje
02-03-2006, 04:50 PM
ow man, are u all on drugs? :D
just had my silly question of the week, and sudenly there's a reputation mania. Thx for that!! but i still prefere to get reps when i actually post something good ;) , not with silly question posts like this one.

but thx all for the points, but lets stop it there :) my post wasnt ment to beg, just understand :p ull have enough posts to give me some rep. im adicted to this forum , so i wont be going anywhere soon.

terry, no problem m8. your a good friend, and i know u would give as many as u could, just as i would. we dont need a number to prove our friendship.

cuejoey
02-03-2006, 09:21 PM
ow man, are u all on drugs? :D
just had my silly question of the week, and sudenly there's a reputation mania. Thx for that!! but i still prefere to get reps when i actually post something good ;) , not with silly question posts like this one.

but thx all for the points, but lets stop it there :) my post wasnt ment to beg, just understand :p ull have enough posts to give me some rep. im adicted to this forum , so i wont be going anywhere soon.

terry, no problem m8. your a good friend, and i know u would give as many as u could, just as i would. we dont need a number to prove our friendship.
You better get used to what reputation is ...your getting Better and Better at pool.......someday you will be known as the greatest in your country....:)

Solartje
02-03-2006, 09:45 PM
hehe :) very nice compliment, but not even near. In fact i didnt set up a real goal when i started. i just wanted to master a ballgame, i never really played intensivly before. But now i got adicted. dont know why, but this never happened so hard before. not on french billiard, not on 3 cussion, not on snooker, pool just got me hooked more then every other game. I dream of it, i stand up of it, and i even made my girlfriend addicted to it. She's blackmailing me every day if i dont learn her :D

well, ill make this silly solly statement of the month... (took me exactly 5 seconds to come up with it)

"I dont got the natural talent to become the best, but i DO got the talent to become the best solly i can..."

cuejoey, thx for the very (but surprising, because i think u overestimate me, im just one of the most pasionate players, not one of the best players) nice comment. u just made my day :D