PDA

View Full Version : Widowmaker Cues

zcat27
02-04-2006, 02:03 PM
Does anyone own or know anything about these cues? They are made by Greg Hearns? Thanks in advance for any help here.

SirBanksALot
02-04-2006, 03:03 PM
Bert Kinister of instructional video fame had Hearn make him some cues that he called "Widowmaker." He also had some great looking leathe cue cases made for him and called the the cases "Widowmaker." Mike Massey has mentioned both his name and Dave Barrenbrugge as being "great cuemakers from Canada." (Whether Mike was right about him being from Canada - who knows.) Mr. Massey has many, many cues but when I last saw him open his case he was carrying a Barrenbrugge and a Hearn (and many others). The last time I looked at Kinisters website there was some Widowmakers on there and, at one time, I think BilliardWarehouse had some.

Hope that purpleheart Jensen of yours finds a good home! I can't decide if I want to sell that LeBow or not - "Pre Sellers Remorse.":o

zcat27
02-04-2006, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the info. And I know what you mean about the LeBow. I'm actually having second thoughts on the Jensen, Dayton and McWorter I have on ebay! But I put them on so I won't pull them.

SirBanksALot
02-04-2006, 05:23 PM
Thanks for the info. And I know what you mean about the LeBow. I'm actually having second thoughts on the Jensen, Dayton and McWorter I have on ebay! But I put them on so I won't pull them.

As much as I like the Jensen - that Dayton looks SO GOOD!!! Maybe you should donate that to me - as a tax write off - I'll give you the documentation for tax year 2005 - I'll be happy - you'll be happy etc etc.

If you thinking about trading one of your cues for the Widowmaker-it would be tough to put a real value on the Widowmaker. It probably hits great, it does look good but the resale is questionable.

SOMEONE WILL BE ALL OVER THAT DAYTON BEFORE ITS ALL DONE!!!

mjantti
02-04-2006, 06:03 PM
Niels Feijen used to play with one.

zcat27
02-04-2006, 06:42 PM
Thanks. I'm not interested in trading or buying the Widowmaker. I saw it on Billiards Warehouse Site and wondered about it then. I couldn't find any info on Greg in the Bluebook so I was just curious.