PDA

View Full Version : Great News for Valley Forge Expo this year!

diamondpete
02-09-2006, 05:20 PM
Joe Blackburn and Steve Lomax will be doing on site cue repairs and leather wraps in the Meucci booths this year! So, stop by and see them for some of the best work in the industry....I know I sure will!

Eydie Romano
02-09-2006, 05:37 PM
In addition to the above, there are another 10 or more vendors that do cue repair that include, Bludworth who is usually Booth #1 as you walk in, D&D Cue repair out of NC, Jacoby and more. Joe Blackburn is one of the best and nicest people in the business and I wish him well as always..

Timberly
02-09-2006, 05:37 PM
They just did work for me at the DCC so I don't need any work done but that's ok... they've always got a smile on their face & they're a pleasure to be around... I enjoyed walking by the booth every morning at the DCC on my way to open up the IP booth... Actually walking the hallway in the morning was always a pleasure... not many people were up & about. It was mostly the vendors and everyone smiled, nodded, & wished me a good morning. By the time I got to the end of the hall, a big smile was stuck to my face... LOL, sounds kind of corny but after 10 days of smiling faces every morning... I was sad when it was over. I actually looked forward to walking that cramped hallway every morning. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Joe & Steve again. :)

Barbara
02-09-2006, 06:56 PM
In addition to the above, there are another 10 or more vendors that do cue repair that include, Bludworth who is usually Booth #1 as you walk in, D&D Cue repair out of NC, Jacoby and more. Joe Blackburn is one of the best and nicest people in the business and I wish him well as always..

Blud and Tony are each getting a major bag of nuts from me this year.:D

Barbara

Timberly
02-09-2006, 08:43 PM
Blud and Tony are each getting a major bag of nuts from me this year.:D

Barbara
I'm not as talented in the kitchen as Barbara is so I have no goodies to offer but I sure would like to give Blud a big hug if he'll let me. ;) I'm definitely looking forward to rounding that corner each morning and seeing Blud standing there. :)