PDA

View Full Version : Bucktooth in San Ramon, Ca

rackem
03-25-2003, 07:04 AM
I heard Rich Cook, Aka Bucktooth was going to doing a trick shot show in San Ramon Calif........Anyone have the skinny....Also heard Mike Masse was there......Is it a coincidence

Rickw
03-25-2003, 09:20 PM
I saw Bucktooth do a demo in Modesto once. He was pretty awesome then. That was about 10 years ago. I don't know if he's still as good as he was then but he put on one heck of a show then. That guy can jump a ball with about a 30 degree incline! It was pretty incredible to see. He also did the trick of jumping the cue out of the corner when the cue was surrounded by other balls and then the cue lands in the center of the table with spin. The cue ball curves to the bottom corner pocket and makes a ball. Pretty incredible shot. While he's doing all this, he's telling tales of past exploits. He was pretty entertaining back then. Have fun!

rackem
03-26-2003, 06:06 AM
I have seen it too....LOL your right, he puts on a show like no other. Just got word, he is shooting a video for Fox sports on April 8th. Felts Billiard club in San Ramon is hosting it. I also just talked to a friend of mine and he said that Mike Massey might be in the crowd also. Its just a rumer, but I think I would pay some big money to see this either way.....Going to call the club tomorrow and see whats up. I will post a follow up afterward.

Splinterhands
07-20-2005, 11:32 AM
Is he still there?