PDA

View Full Version : Met with a fellow AZer today.

randyg
11-18-2012, 05:51 PM
Made a new friend today. Met with NAJI at LUCY'S Bar & Grill in Arlington, Va.

What a great guy. NAJI treated me all day to food and beverage, paid for our table time and in general made sure that I was comfortable in a new place. He introduced me to several very nice patrons. I thought I was doing well until I mentioned that I was a Dallas Cowboy Fan....ouch.

NAJI can play, that's for sure. We played some tight games of One Pocket, which I lost every game....oh well. I know that I haven't played One Pocket in twenty some years and I also know that I couldn't win anyway. That didn't stop me from playing and in the end....paying. I had a great time with a new friend.

Told NAJI that I would visit him again next Thanksgiving, get ready....:smile:

LUCY'S is a One Pocket haven. If you are in the area stop up and say hi.

Thanks NAJI
randyg

billy
11-18-2012, 08:33 PM

What a great guy. NAJI treated me all day to food and beverage, paid for our table time and in general made sure that I was comfortable in a new place. He introduced me to several very nice patrons. I thought I was doing well until I mentioned that I was a Dallas Cowboy Fan....ouch.

NAJI can play, that's for sure. We played some tight games of One Pocket, which I lost every game....oh well. I know that I haven't played One Pocket in twenty some years and I also know that I couldn't win anyway. That didn't stop me from playing and in the end....paying. I had a great time with a new friend.

Thanks NAJI
randyg

Yes Naji is a good player and very much likes to play OnePocket. A tough customer for sure

Wish I would've known you were in town Randy, would have stopped by to say hello

Hope you are well. Best of Holidays

Billy

naji
11-18-2012, 10:44 PM

Thanks NAJI
randyg

Thanks to you Randy i enjoyed every minuet of it. You will always be welcomed. I will be ready for your return. You really do make a great teacher, likable, kind, and wealth of pool and life knowledge.

naji
11-18-2012, 10:52 PM
Yes Naji is a good player and very much likes to play OnePocket. A tough customer for sure

Wish I would've known you were in town Randy, would have stopped by to say hello

Billy

Ops did not see you lovely comments Billy before i sent Randy's reply.. Thanks for the kind words Billy, coming from our pro, i was going to call you before, but it was a bit short notice.

randyg
11-19-2012, 07:58 AM

Billy

Hi Billy

I will be back next Thanksgiving week. I have a Son who lives in Alexandria so we visit every year.

Be good to see you again.

randyg