PDA

View Full Version : places in phoenix to play?

desertshark
11-20-2012, 08:09 PM
I know of bullshooters and river city pockets of which I've only been to bullshooters. Back when I played a lot Pinkys and Clicks in tempe where the spot.

Anybody know of anyplace else?

I don't care if its by the hour or quarter tables. Thanks!

Fast Lenny
11-20-2012, 08:20 PM
I know of bullshooters and river city pockets of which I've only been to bullshooters. Back when I played a lot Pinkys and Clicks in tempe where the spot.

Anybody know of anyplace else?

I don't care if its by the hour or quarter tables. Thanks!

Plenty of places to play. I would check out Kolby's if you like action and good food, Main Street is pretty good too for some cheap action, Q & Brew is another spot that is really cheap to play at. For good practice on good equipment I like Skip and Jans.

desertshark
11-20-2012, 08:46 PM
Anything north east ish...?

rvan
11-20-2012, 09:02 PM
Metro sports bar 11 bar boxs 6 or 7 gc, 43 av peoria i cant remeber the name 6 or 7 7foot dimands and some 9 footer i think, bell and 28st

Rick

desertshark
11-20-2012, 09:25 PM
I forgot metro. Are these places Legit or is my stuff gonna get snagged when I take a leak?

Fast Lenny
11-20-2012, 10:55 PM
I forgot metro. Are these places Legit or is my stuff gonna get snagged when I take a leak?

Metro is not some place I care for but have not been there in over a year so maybe its changed but I am betting not, still a shady place. The other spot with the Diamonds is down the street and is called Stingers, seems to be a good spot but its been a long while too since I have been there. I like Bullshooters, lots to do and cute waitresses. :)

desertshark
11-21-2012, 06:44 AM
Looks like I'm gonna have to get a map to keep in my cue case.

Thanks guys!

If anything else comes to mind or anybody else has any to add, go for it!