PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving and THANK YOU LOCK n LOAD

Matt90
11-21-2012, 11:24 PM
As some of you know Lock n Load is a close friend ,in fact I consider Lock family .He and I talk a couple times a week ,although as of late I have been pretty busy starting up a new business. Lock called me monday afternoon around 5:30 while I was driving ,after a few minutes of Lock's current affairs about what's going down at "The Worlds Pool Hall" and all the "Buddy Hall said this and that and the other " I have to admit I was gettin a bit bored and had been at it (working) all day .
At this point I am trying to get off the phone and am setting at a stop light waiting for the light to turn green for the left hand turn. A bit distracted ,I am saying "ok Lock ,yes Lock , I understand Lock , you give the world the 7 and out ,it's as simple as that " I look up and the left turn light is bright green. I sign off from my call ,glad no one behind me had started blowing the horn ,as happens often in this crazy Atlanta traffic. The light had been green about 5 seconds when I started to roll and HOLY GOD !!! A White Escelade busts through the light going every bit of 60+ MPH !! If I had not of been talking to Lock ,and for the Grace of God ......I would of been wiped out !!
Friends are the most valuable thing we have in this life . I know for sure I will be a little more grateful this Thanksgiving . My message is simple ,if you have a pool playing friend who talks alot ,tells tall tales , or what have ya .....take that extra second or two to listen , it could be just the right karma at just the right time.
Happy Thanksgiving to all .Even if you ain't hittin em to good right now ,at least your playing ,be grateful :)

RobertaAgnor
11-21-2012, 11:35 PM
Wow, glad to know nothing bad happened; very good karma indeed! Happy Thanksgiving :)

PC_John
11-21-2012, 11:40 PM
Yep, One never knows how or by whom God may send a blessing.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. :)

May our heavenly father bless our troops and their families with safety and abundance this holiday season.

Chopdoc
11-22-2012, 12:03 AM
Happy Thanksgiving.

Somebody with an Escalade should be thankful for Lock n Load as well. :wink:

Chrippa
11-22-2012, 12:15 AM
Great experience, we all get our guidance, more than we think - I think:smile:.

Thanks

Chrippa

Lock N Load
11-22-2012, 01:11 AM
Happy Thanksgiving.

Somebody with an Escalade should be thankful for Lock n Load as well. :wink:

Thank you World Famous Chop Lock! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. May God bless you with many more to come.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load
11-22-2012, 01:15 AM
As some of you know Lock n Load is a close friend ,in fact I consider Lock family .He and I talk a couple times a week ,although as of late I have been pretty busy starting up a new business. Lock called me monday afternoon around 5:30 while I was driving ,after a few minutes of Lock's current affairs about what's going down at "The Worlds Pool Hall" and all the "Buddy Hall said this and that and the other " I have to admit I was gettin a bit bored and had been at it (working) all day .
At this point I am trying to get off the phone and am setting at a stop light waiting for the light to turn green for the left hand turn. A bit distracted ,I am saying "ok Lock ,yes Lock , I understand Lock , you give the world the 7 and out ,it's as simple as that " I look up and the left turn light is bright green. I sign off from my call ,glad no one behind me had started blowing the horn ,as happens often in this crazy Atlanta traffic. The light had been green about 5 seconds when I started to roll and HOLY GOD !!! A White Escelade busts through the light going every bit of 60+ MPH !! If I had not of been talking to Lock ,and for the Grace of God ......I would of been wiped out !!
Friends are the most valuable thing we have in this life . I know for sure I will be a little more grateful this Thanksgiving . My message is simple ,if you have a pool playing friend who talks alot ,tells tall tales , or what have ya .....take that extra second or two to listen , it could be just the right karma at just the right time.
Happy Thanksgiving to all .Even if you ain't hittin em to good right now ,at least your playing ,be grateful :)

Hey Matt90,
A bit bored, huh? Well, well, well. OK, I can accept that. You are welcome.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your better half. I am cutting it short now!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Matt90
11-22-2012, 09:26 AM
I was tired Lock , tired from talking to alot of people that day and being out in the field handing people BAD NEWS (It's what I do :wink:) Hope you don't think I was bored of you and your stories.....just tired. You know you can call me anytime.

bigshooter
11-22-2012, 09:59 AM
Now that's a blessed Thanksgiving!

So happy you are safe and sound.

C.Milian
11-22-2012, 11:23 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!
C. Locked, Loaded and ready to send it.

Lock N Load
11-23-2012, 12:17 AM
I was tired Lock , tired from talking to alot of people that day and being out in the field handing people BAD NEWS (It's what I do :wink:) Hope you don't think I was bored of you and your stories.....just tired. You know you can call me anytime.

OK Matt90,
I got it. Glad I was the cause of you not getting hurt or killed. That is very positive. Take care.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.