PDA

View Full Version : Earl on Rogan?

Fast Lenny
11-22-2012, 01:37 AM
I have enjoyed Joe's live stream from time to time and think it would be awesome if he had Earl on it. I am sure it would be a blast. What does everyone think?

JB Cases
11-22-2012, 01:40 AM
100% agree. Those two would be "bananas" as Joe is so fond of saying! Actually it would super cool if Joe would have more pros on and talk pool a little more. We could sure use the attention.

derekdisco
11-22-2012, 01:45 AM
I have enjoyed Joe's live stream from time to time and think it would be awesome if he had Earl on it. I am sure it would be a blast. What does everyone think?

It would be cool for all of us, but for a majority of his audience, I doubt they'd get or care about half the things Earl was talking about.

JB Cases
11-22-2012, 02:30 AM
It would be cool for all of us, but for a majority of his audience, I doubt they'd get or care about half the things Earl was talking about.

Oh I don't know. I think Joe could figure out to make the conversation interesting. Earl's views on life are pretty entertaining and just from an elite performer's perspective he has something that few other humans do when it comes to accomplishments. Earl could make people want to play UNLESS he starts going off about how little respect for pros there is and how little money is in the game.....

Luther Blissett
11-22-2012, 05:18 AM
Earl seems to be hovering permanently on the edge of mental collapse without ever actually going there. I think if ever he retires from pool, the next day you'll see him on CNN in camo & body armour with a whole bunch of assault weapons facing off against a SWAT team.

book collector
11-22-2012, 05:28 AM
I would pay to watch that!

Joseph Ortega
11-22-2012, 06:16 AM

I've thought the same thing for a while now.
As long as the whoe podcast isn't about pool the masses would love it.

efirkey
11-22-2012, 08:45 AM
Earl and Joe at one of the TAR matches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UuhZ_DQjj4&feature=relmfu

Fast Lenny
11-23-2012, 06:36 PM
I've thought the same thing for a while now.
As long as the whoe podcast isn't about pool the masses would love it.

Yeah it would be fun to hear his views on certain things, marijuana legalization, American idol, fast food, illegal immigration, gay marriage and all the hot topics. :grin-square:

Woof Biscuit
11-23-2012, 09:26 PM
I am an avid Rogan Podcast listener. I think I've heard them all. I think it would be great! His audience has an open mind and I think they would enjoy it. Joe talks about pool all of the time.

Terry Ardeno
11-24-2012, 01:31 PM
I'd love it Lenny!

Most likely, 98% of us here at AZB have seen this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0Gx8suAQs.

Does anyone know if Earl knows about what Joe and Justin did? :grin:

Along with SpiderWebbComm, I'm proud to be a charter member of the Earl Strickland Fan Club! He's without a doubt, the greatest tournament 9 Ball Champion ever!

How I would have loved to see him, Luther Lasiter, Buddy Hall and Mike Sigel play a round-robin tournament, race to 100, against each other in their prime!