PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite Qball to use and why do you perfer that ball?

richiebalto
11-22-2012, 11:08 AM
In the pool hall that i grew up in we always had light qballs, they were blue dot balls and then as time went bye they changed them to no dot balls, just pure white ball(thats the ones that i liked best) they are very lite and very easy to spin, so that would be my favorite(pure white lite qball) as of today in my old pool hall they are useing the heavier red circle qball and i would guess that is the most used qball out there!

Ghosst
11-22-2012, 11:14 AM
My favorite CB is the one that never finds a pocket of its own, but always gets the other balls into them.

But really, I like the Measle ball so I can see the spin on it and I'm used to playing with it. I can play fine with over-sized green-dots and heavy old red-dots.

richiebalto
11-22-2012, 11:37 AM
My favorite CB is the one that never finds a pocket of its own, but always gets the other balls into them.

But really, I like the Measle ball so I can see the spin on it and I'm used to playing with it. I can play fine with over-sized green-dots and heavy old red-dots.

Green dot Qball dam i never seen that one as of now, what part of the country do they play with that qball, thanks!

peteypooldude
11-22-2012, 11:46 AM
I like the red circle QB, I started using it on my home table because that's what they use on the tables and tournaments I play in

Ghosst
11-22-2012, 11:56 AM
Green dot Qball dam i never seen that one as of now, what part of the country do they play with that qball, thanks!

I was referring to the Valley cueballs with their green marking.

King T
11-22-2012, 12:09 PM
Black Circle..., I was told it is the European version of the Red Circle, it seems to weigh a little more, plays great.

Pushout
11-22-2012, 12:13 PM
Red circle.

Baxter
11-22-2012, 12:26 PM
I prefer the red circle, but I mostly play with the measle ball because that's what all the leagues and tournaments use.

Houstoer
11-22-2012, 12:28 PM
Red circle because all the leagues use it here but I actually like the measle ball better,

bflgvs
11-22-2012, 12:32 PM
I really don't have a favorite but around here the red circle is the most widely used QB. When I had a table the blue circle was my favorite. We carry both the red circle and a measle ball.

Dudley
11-22-2012, 12:36 PM
I'm a fan of the blue circle (centennial) cue ball.

Dud