PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving from...

Tramp Steamer
11-22-2012, 11:32 AM
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us poolplayers here in the Ozarks, to all of you here at AZ.
I would personally like to say thanks for your putting up with my sometimes inane, and sometimes nonsensical witticisms, lo these several years.
All the best to you and yours. Tramp. :smile:

richiebalto
11-22-2012, 04:13 PM
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us poolplayers here in the Ozarks, to all of you here at AZ.
I would personally like to say thanks for your putting up with my sometimes inane, and sometimes nonsensical witticisms, lo these several years.

Tramp, i hope you and your loved ones the best of the holidays, i dont see where you been bad, you seem to contribute much to these forums, i think you are one of the best we have around here!

Cuebuddy
11-22-2012, 04:33 PM

With out a dictionary I am lost on your middle sentance:embarrassed2:. But I understand the first and last purdy well! Its been a joy reading your thoughts and I hope to see more.

rayjay
11-22-2012, 05:05 PM
Thanks Tramp, best of all to you too. Am thankful for the smiles you bring!
:p

JuicyGirl
11-22-2012, 08:59 PM
Happy Turkey day back at ya!