PDA

View Full Version : A long shot - come on pool detectives - who is this?

JB Cases
11-23-2012, 06:48 AM
So browsing through my photos I find this picture of a little boy standing next to a case I made. I guess the year was 1993 at the Super Billiards Expo in Valley Forge, could have been 92 but I think it was 93 the photo isn't dated. I was a guest of Kim Steel tables. The case was done as a gaffe for one of those 5 piece flea-market cues. I gave the case and cue to a table mechanic/cue maker who promised to make a "real" cue to fit the case. I think he was from Virginia and he worked with his dad. He was a rep for Kim Steel tables back then I think.

Anyway, I'd like to know what ever became of this little boy? I suppose he would be about 25ish now. Anybody here recognize this scene? And of course if you know the table mechanic I'd love to get the case back also.

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q520/jbideas/IMAG1329.jpg?t=1353655058

Lock N Load
11-23-2012, 07:59 AM
So browsing through my photos I find this picture of a little boy standing next to a case I made. I guess the year was 1993 at the Super Billiards Expo in Valley Forge, could have been 92 but I think it was 93 the photo isn't dated. I was a guest of Kim Steel tables. The case was done as a gaffe for one of those 5 piece flea-market cues. I gave the case and cue to a table mechanic/cue maker who promised to make a "real" cue to fit the case. I think he was from Virginia and he worked with his dad. He was a rep for Kim Steel tables back then I think.

Anyway, I'd like to know what ever became of this little boy? I suppose he would be about 25ish now. Anybody here recognize this scene? And of course if you know the table mechanic I'd love to get the case back also.

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q520/jbideas/IMAG1329.jpg?t=1353655058

Hey JB,
I hope you find out who he is.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Vahmurka
11-23-2012, 09:19 AM
at first sight he might be a southpaw. At least that's how a leftie would hold the cue. That should narrow the search quite a bit ;)

Fuji-whopper
11-23-2012, 09:40 AM
I believe it says Tony on his case, too bad I don't know any left-handed 25 year old Tonys........no clue?!?!?!

MoneyBox
11-23-2012, 09:45 AM
at first sight he might be a southpaw. At least that's how a leftie would hold the cue. That should narrow the search quite a bit ;)

Left vs. Right handedness may not be determined at that early of an age. Based on that and the attire, my guess is Shuff. Seems like he may have wore a sweater and turtleneck at that age. :grin-square:

JB Cases
11-23-2012, 04:24 PM
The case wasn't made for anyone. It might say "pool" on it. I just made it for myself as a show piece for a cheap five-piece cue.

DAVE_M
11-23-2012, 04:40 PM
No clue who the kid is, but that's a neat little case lol

seven_7days
11-23-2012, 04:44 PM
Efren Reyes

peteypooldude
11-23-2012, 04:52 PM
Looks like Mike Davis to me

foxcues
11-24-2012, 12:30 AM
I remember that kid,he gave me the five out and the breaks just after that picture was taken.
Hope you find out who he is,good luck with your search.