PDA

View Full Version : Bob's Family Billiards in Anaheim CA

mysteriobrien
11-23-2012, 11:37 AM
Hey all, I used to hang out at Bob's Billiards on the corner of Beach Blvd and Ball Rd. in Anaheim Ca between like 1978 and 1982 until Bobby died, I was looking for "Earthquake" Keith MacCready. I'm one of the twins, Teri and Sheri. I'm Teri, I married Herbie MacNeeley, does anyone know how to get ahold of Keith? I would appreciate it if you could give him my facebook page Teresa Jean OBrien. Been wanting to touch base with him for awhile, haven't been up to Anaheim for a long time, what ever happened to little Bobby and Audi?

mysteriobrien
11-23-2012, 11:39 AM
Hey all, I used to hang out at Bob's Billiards on the corner of Beach Blvd and Ball Rd. in Anaheim Ca between like 1978 and 1982 until Bobby died, I was looking for "Earthquake" Keith MacCready. I'm one of the twins, Teri and Sheri. I'm Teri, I married Herbie MacNeeley, does anyone know how to get ahold of Keith? I would appreciate it if you could give him my facebook page Teresa Jean OBrien. Been wanting to touch base with him for awhile, haven't been up to Anaheim for a long time, what ever happened to little Bobby and Audi?
I wonder if anyone remembers me or my sister? Or Fran?

chefjeff
11-23-2012, 11:56 AM
PM JAM on AZ here. She knows Keith very well and will get your message to him asap.

Jeff Livingston

Fatboy
11-23-2012, 02:35 PM
I used to play there the 80's, always did good in that room. Then i'd go blow what ever I made there at Hardtimes.:frown: I really liked it there

8ballEinstein
11-25-2012, 10:07 PM

I played there often in the 80's. Last I heard, Audie is living in Arizona and was occasionally playing in a pool league. Keith is in the Washington DC area.