jimM
11-24-2012, 08:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i11icff_iFk

This is the beginning.

Thanks,
Jim

ctyhntr
11-25-2012, 03:58 PM
Nice dramatic intro. Can you tell me more, or a link where I can find out more about?

Jesters
11-25-2012, 04:04 PM
Most pointless youtube video I have ever seen. Was there a point to this?? Oh your trying to build up the drama lol.

jimM
11-25-2012, 10:39 PM
Most pointless youtube video I have ever seen. Was there a point to this?? Oh your trying to build up the drama lol.

If you know anything about it, you wouldn't be laughing. You probably would realize that this could mean a good future for pool players. Yes, I'm going to build to it. I don't know who you are, but your irritating comments keep it up front, and that's what I need right now. So keep them coming. Please. lol

Jim

cajunfats
11-25-2012, 11:18 PM
Nice job Jim on the teaser. Looking forward to seeing where it goes. Is this a new concept you are building for organized professional pool?

jimM
11-26-2012, 07:40 AM
Nice job Jim on the teaser. Looking forward to seeing where it goes. Is this a new concept you are building for organized professional pool?

Yes it is. We are going to do city team games on PPV. 90% of the money from the PPV will be divided up between all the players on the two teams that played. It can be a fantastic system if people just watch the games. We shot one game already and it turned out great. We are going to start small and add as we go. I'm talking about the future, because if this works, pool can become careers for all the pros and high grade players in the country.

Thanks,
Jim