PDA

View Full Version : Cue Values - Current Market Prices For Cues.

JB Cases
11-24-2012, 12:29 PM
This thread is to get everyone's opinion on where the prices should be for any brand of cue.

The last Blue Book of Cues was published in 2005. Obviously that is out of date somewhat and when a new one may be done is not clear.

So, let's do our own.

State the brand and what you think that the values should be. Use the Blue Book's rating system. I loaned my book out so I don't know off hand what the rating system is. Level 1 - 5 I think based on intricacy.

Let's see if this thread can stay alive and be sort of a living guide to cue values. Or not, up to you pool community.

I will start a list in the next post and try to update that one periodically to be the master list. As a rule we might want to consider that values are only added if at least three people concur. That way no one person gets to set the pricing for a brand. Just copy/paste the first entry and add your brand to it.

JB Cases
11-24-2012, 12:30 PM
Master List of Cue Values on the Secondary Market.

Tim Scruggs
Level 1 -
Level 2 -
Level 3 -
Level 4 -
Level 5 -

cueaddicts
11-24-2012, 12:39 PM
It's very hard to keep up with the current market (the way it is) for most cues, but here's one I'm comfortable with. :eek:

Dale Perry
Level 1 - low
Level 2 - low
Level 3 - low
Level 4 - low
Level 5 - low

JB Cases
11-24-2012, 12:43 PM
It's very hard to keep up with the current market (the way it is) for most cues, but here's one I'm comfortable with. :eek:

Dale Perry
Level 1 - low
Level 2 - low
Level 3 - low
Level 4 - low
Level 5 - low

That's funny and I will give the first concur, one more and we can add it to the list.