PDA

View Full Version : Good YouTube channels?

pongohops
11-24-2012, 11:16 PM
What are some YouTube channels that upload good videos on a regular basis?

At the moment I have :

apaleagues - not a fan of apa or barboxes, but for US amateur stuff
DrDaveBilliards - good tips to revisit
InsidePOOLmag - given
POVPOOL

Eric.
11-25-2012, 10:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

Eric

Gsitz89
11-25-2012, 10:49 AM
What are some YouTube channels that upload good videos on a regular basis?

At the moment I have :

apaleagues - not a fan of apa or barboxes, but for US amateur stuff
DrDaveBilliards - good tips to revisit
InsidePOOLmag - given
POVPOOL

This may be wrong but I believe it is calle Biljar9 I think. I'm sure someone can correct me if I am wrong. Regardless the channel has everything your heart could desire pool related anyway..

bdorman
11-25-2012, 02:33 PM
For instruction I've learned a lot from Dr. Dave, forcefollow, Fargo billiards, Brian Gramse and others.

Biljar9 is good for matches although many of them are dubbed over in Chinese.

My biggest gripe about tournament videos is the audio balance between the commentators and the table. They've all got the commentators audio up high and the sound of table down low. They need to equalize the volume of them.

Rateking
11-25-2012, 11:26 PM
For instruction I've learned a lot from Dr. Dave, forcefollow, Fargo billiards, Brian Gramse and others.

My biggest gripe about tournament videos is the audio balance between the commentators and the table. They've all got the commentators audio up high and the sound of table down low. They need to equalize the volume of them.

This channel has a lot of good ones.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CueNaPromotions?feature=watch

The Renfro
11-25-2012, 11:50 PM

That's the douche that was ripping off everyone's material and posting it on a foreign hosting site... He came on here and acted like an idiot several times as well... I think most of the stuff was removed due to copyright violation except maybe Freddy The Beard never filed...