PDA

View Full Version : Ronnie O'Sullivan's Life Story (Video)

BeiberLvr
11-25-2012, 07:40 PM
I just stumbled across this while watching videos on YouTube about the NutriBullet blender (go figure), and thought there'd probably be some people here that would enjoy it.

I haven't actually had a chance to watch it yet, so if it sucks, don't shoot the messenger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt2b4aq-7-I&feature=watch-vrec

crawfish
11-25-2012, 08:14 PM
I just stumbled across this while watching videos on YouTube about the NutriBullet blender (go figure), and thought there'd probably be some people here that would enjoy it.

I haven't actually had a chance to watch it yet, so if it sucks, don't shoot the messenger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt2b4aq-7-I&feature=watch-vrec

Quite possibly the best of ALL time. Definitely one of the best and most flamboyant and fun to watch. I wanna go with him, Jack Nicholson, Woody Harrelson, an the one and only Walken to Thee Dollhouse in Myrtle Beach

JoeyA
11-26-2012, 08:24 AM
This was a great video. I seldom watch long videos such as this but this was a great one.

I thoroughly enjoyed Ronnie O'Sullivan's candor and the depth of the video with commentary from Barry Hearns and Jimmy White. I wasn't a big fan of Ronnie O'Sullivan, primarily just because I don't keep up with snooker very much, but I'm definitely in his corner.

What a life story that was!

Great insight into what it takes to be a champion. (Take notes Matt90) :wink:

RunoutJJ
11-26-2012, 09:04 AM
Quite possibly the best of ALL time. Definitely one of the best and most flamboyant and fun to watch. I wanna go with him, Jack Nicholson, Woody Harrelson, an the one and only Walken to The Dollhouse in Myrtle Beach

You wouldn't know a women named Annette Harper would ya? :lol:

crawfish
11-26-2012, 09:12 AM
You wouldn't know a women named Annette Harper would ya? :lol:

No, but I came to Binghamton, with my friend Mike Mancini (he's from there), and made a few hundy. Not much action could Yoda find there.

RunoutJJ
11-26-2012, 09:54 AM
No, but I came to Binghamton, with my friend Mike Mancini (he's from there), and made a few hundy. Not much action could Yoda find there.

Yeah I know Mike. He's augies brother. Too bad he passed away he was a hell of a player and all around nice guy :(