PDA

View Full Version : TAR event soon?

cbaumann212
11-26-2012, 09:17 AM
Is there an event scheduled? Can we maybe get some of the pros stuck in Vegas for the Bonus Ball delay on a podcast or involved in a TAR match?

DGHustles
11-26-2012, 09:46 AM
i think TAR is really struggling with all the events and bonus ball conflicts. I hope there is an event of some kind soon

JCIN
11-26-2012, 10:02 AM
I'm working on it. It's been brutal trying to schedule for several reasons. If I can get something interesting together before the end of the year I will.

I considered just doing an 8 man $5000 added single elimination tournament with a $1000 entry fee. Might still do it but it scares me a little about if it would sell or not.

pt109
11-26-2012, 10:08 AM
I wanna see a straight pool match...to 1,000.:crying::crying:
We almost always buy at our room.

cbaumann212
11-26-2012, 10:10 AM
I'm working on it. It's been brutal trying to schedule for several reasons. If I can get something interesting together before the end of the year I will.

I considered just doing an 8 man $5000 added single elimination tournament with a $1000 entry fee. Might still do it but it scares me a little about if it would sell or not.

Justin, anything you do would be great. And I know its tough with the holidays. Not complaining, it just seemed like a good opportunity. Keep up the great work.

On a sidenote, if you see any TAR 3xl shirts, pm me and Ill take them.

chevybob20
11-26-2012, 10:12 AM

Count me in. In fact, I'll prepay. Thanks for your efforts.

jhanso18
11-26-2012, 10:24 AM

This would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell, I'd buy 3 times if that's what it takes to get it off the ground!

Get it done Justin, just make sure there are no delays... ;)

best,

Justin

jalapus logan
11-26-2012, 11:17 AM

An 8 handed 10 ball ring game would be fun!