PDA

View Full Version : Any tournaments in AZ in January?

rackmsuckr
11-26-2012, 01:36 PM
Hi folks,

I'm going to be in Scottsdale from January 2-6 and was wondering if there are any good weekly tournaments to play in around that area. I will have a car and a girlfriend along. Old buddy, Jason Burkhart has promised to play, but thought maybe I could meet a few other AZBers while I'm in town.

Being in Deadford for 6 years, my big table game has suffered tremendously, but I'm doing ok on the bar boxes. Just saying, but I will play on anything.

Looking forward to meeting some folks. You can respond as well to my email poolmyfinger@gmail.com, since I am rarely on here.

I am free to play Thursday, Friday or Saturday nights. Thanks!

Linda 'The Queen' Carter

3RAILKICK
11-26-2012, 01:55 PM
Nice to hear from you. Been a while, I think.

Met you at DannyK's in Orange, Ca several years back. IIRC, Aunty Dan was there too.

You hit em pretty good on those 9 footers.

Good luck in Arizona.

rackmsuckr
11-26-2012, 02:59 PM
Nice to hear from you. Been a while, I think.

Met you at DannyK's in Orange, Ca several years back. IIRC, Aunty Dan was there too.

You hit em pretty good on those 9 footers.

Good luck in Arizona.

Yes, absolutely I remember you! That was a fun night. :)

JAM
11-26-2012, 03:02 PM
Hi folks,

I'm going to be in Scottsdale from January 2-6 and was wondering if there are any good weekly tournaments to play in around that area. I will have a car and a girlfriend along. Old buddy, Jason Burkhart has promised to play, but thought maybe I could meet a few other AZBers while I'm in town.

Being in Deadford for 6 years, my big table game has suffered tremendously, but I'm doing ok on the bar boxes. Just saying, but I will play on anything.

Looking forward to meeting some folks. You can respond as well to my email poolmyfinger@gmail.com, since I am rarely on here.

I am free to play Thursday, Friday or Saturday nights. Thanks!

Linda 'The Queen' Carter

Hi, Linda. So good to read you! :)

AzHousePro
11-26-2012, 07:40 PM
Linda, the weekend of the 1st and 2nd will be the Arizona Women's Billiard Tour stop at Bullshooters in Phoenix.

If you end up playing somewhere else, drop me a note and I will come out and say 'hey'. Been a while.

Mike

rackmsuckr
11-26-2012, 08:50 PM
Linda, the weekend of the 1st and 2nd will be the Arizona Women's Billiard Tour stop at Bullshooters in Phoenix.

If you end up playing somewhere else, drop me a note and I will come out and say 'hey'. Been a while.

Mike

Hey Jam and Mike, so good to hear from you. Mike, do you mean the 5th and 6th of January? If so, I will enter. That would be awesome! How would I do that? I noticed their website info is pretty old.

I think Jason and I and whomever is still going to get together maybe Thursday or Friday night too.

thebark
11-27-2012, 12:35 PM
ahem Mike the AWBT is the 1 2 of December not January.

AzHousePro
11-27-2012, 01:29 PM
Doh, sorry about that.

You are right. It is December.

Mike

ahem Mike the AWBT is the 1 2 of December not January.

rackmsuckr
11-27-2012, 02:16 PM
Doh, sorry about that.

You are right. It is December.

Mike

LOL. Just had a good talk with Tres and found out it was the wrong month. Hopefully, I can find a tournament, at least a weekly one to play in. I'll let you know, Mike, because I still want to see you!

Linda