PDA

View Full Version : To, AZhousePro, Mr. Wilson and all of the Mods at AZB. Thank you very much.

Lock N Load
11-27-2012, 07:03 AM
Meaning, I am showing my appreciation for your doing such a great Job getting my favorite pool forum back up to speed. All the threads about AZB running slow. Well here is a thread thinking you very much for getting the Best pool forum in the world back up to high speed. Thank you very much.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

jhanso18
11-27-2012, 07:30 AM
+1 from me as well. Seems much better than before!

JAM
11-27-2012, 07:36 AM
Meaning, I am showing my appreciation for your doing such a great Job getting my favorite pool forum back up to speed. All the threads about AZB running slow. Well here is a thread thinking you very much for getting the Best pool forum in the world back up to high speed. Thank you very much.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Right on, Lock N Load! :cool:

cuesblues
11-27-2012, 08:06 AM
Yeah they do a terrific job, but the jury is still out on Wilson...:)

Lock N Load
11-27-2012, 01:54 PM
Right on, Lock N Load! :cool:

Right on to you Jam, The Mods never sleep.
Now I can enjoy AZB.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

JCIN
11-27-2012, 01:55 PM
Good thread.

Thanks for addressing the loading issues.

Tramp Steamer
11-27-2012, 02:07 PM
I agree. Much better than before, but I will take acception to their dispensing tee-shirts at a reasonable rate. I hope I get one at post 5,000. (I wonder if pt did?) :smile:

JAM
11-27-2012, 02:07 PM
I agree. Much better than before, but I will take acception to their dispensing tee-shirts at a reasonable rate. I hope I get one at post 5,000. (I wonder if pt did?) :smile:

I'm working on my fifth T-shirt. Do you want to buy one of mine? :D

Tennesseejoe
11-27-2012, 02:14 PM
Many, many, many thanks...

chevybob20
11-27-2012, 02:32 PM
Much better and thank you.

By the way, does anybody know what the problem was?

peteypooldude
11-27-2012, 02:35 PM
Yes, Thank you for keeping us up and putting up with us

rayjay
11-27-2012, 03:28 PM
Absolutely. Thanks all!
:grin:

(I didn't know about the t-shirts, will have to speed it up.)

Kickin' Chicken
11-27-2012, 03:52 PM
what a bunch of brown nosers . . .

errr... I mean, yes, I agree 100%. :grin-square:

best,
brian kc

Blue Hog ridr
11-27-2012, 04:08 PM
Pretty good now. I just put in another Gig of Ram so with that its running pretty fast.

Thanks Guys.

larrynj1
11-27-2012, 04:18 PM
many regards and thanks to lock and load for thanking azb for fixing the loading issue. that sure takes a load off

ENGLISH!
11-27-2012, 04:23 PM
I agree as to the increased speed & thank all involved in the management & running of AZB.

Thanks again to all behind the scenes at AZB & Happy Holidays as well.

Best Regards,

pt109
11-27-2012, 04:25 PM

Yes, they sent me a t-shirt...it said..
...TRAMP STEAMER IS THE FUNNIEST GUY ON AZ....
I sent it back.

...I ordered the one that says...LOCK N LOAD ROCKS.....
...Now how could they mix that order up?:mad:
AZ said they were outta rocks....so I cancelled the order....
...'cause I don't like any of my clothing neat.:)

..ok, I admit it...AZ is the best...but I'm a little suspicious about some of
them other letters.

Lock N Load
11-28-2012, 05:00 AM
Yes, they sent me a t-shirt...it said..
...TRAMP STEAMER IS THE FUNNIEST GUY ON AZ....
I sent it back.

...I ordered the one that says...LOCK N LOAD ROCKS.....
...Now how could they mix that order up?:mad:
AZ said they were outta rocks....so I cancelled the order....
...'cause I don't like any of my clothing neat.:)

..ok, I admit it...AZ is the best...but I'm a little suspicious about some of
them other letters.

Thanks PT, not these letters, huh?
Many Regards,
Lock N Load/

richiebalto
11-28-2012, 05:12 AM
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Agreed 100%, i dont know what i would do without AZ, IAM on computer 4-6hrs aday and AZ gets atlease 90% of my time, boy it would be a boring world without AZ BILLIARDS! once again MR.LOCK N LOAD is rite on subject, if you ever leave these forums lock (well just dont do it) this place would be going in the wrong direction, You are the BEST LOCK with a lot of JAM on it tooooooo!

peterskw
11-28-2012, 06:55 AM
Yes, thanks to the people that keep this great forum going!!!

KP

Lock N Load
11-28-2012, 10:37 AM
Agreed 100%, i dont know what i would do without AZ, IAM on computer 4-6hrs aday and AZ gets atlease 90% of my time, boy it would be a boring world without AZ BILLIARDS! once again MR.LOCK N LOAD is rite on subject, if you ever leave these forums lock (well just dont do it) this place would be going in the wrong direction, You are the BEST LOCK with a lot of JAM on it tooooooo!

Hello Richie,
I thank you for your kind words about me. I really appreciate good input as well. Mr. Balto Lock, you are a class act. And an asset to the AZB forum and family. I too spend a lot of time on AZB when I am not working. I check AZB before I check my e-mail. AZB Rocks and Rolls!!! And now with the new speed the Mods found it is even better!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.