PDA

View Full Version : Varner & Hall contest winner announcement

bfdlad
11-27-2012, 09:12 AM
Well I would like to thank everyone who played along with my little contest for the Legends Instructional Series of DVD's.

Please remember that you can get your set or individual dvd at www.nickvarner.com in time for Christmas.

So our winner this time was 12squared. So 12squared please shoot me a pm with your name, phone number and mailing address so we can get these out for you and I hope you enjoy and learn something from them.

All the best to all and thanks again, Mark

fathomblue
11-27-2012, 12:00 PM
Damn you, 12squared.

I would have had that DVD set too, if it weren't for you and those meddling kids. And that dog.

Black-Balled
11-27-2012, 12:11 PM
did somebody say dog?

JAM
11-27-2012, 12:13 PM
did somebody say dog?

Uh-oh! :embarrassed2:

bfdlad
11-28-2012, 09:33 AM
12Squared.... 12Squared.... helloooooo

fathomblue
11-28-2012, 06:12 PM
Sooooooo, if he/she doesn't claim the prize by a certain time.....is it up for grabs again?

12squared
12-03-2012, 06:07 PM
So funny. I never saw this thread so I asked Mark about it in a PM & he said I won. Yay!

We don't have a dog because two in the same house is only asking for trouble...hint - and it's not my wife (& there's only two of us)!

Mark thanks for the contest, I guess my extra credit worked :). I can't wait to get it and learn stuff from Southerners.

Yahoo!

Dave "the dog"

12squared
12-03-2012, 06:09 PM
So funny. I never saw this thread so I asked Mark about it in a PM & he said I won. Yay!

We don't have a dog because two in the same house is only asking for trouble...hint - and it's not my wife (& there's only two of us)!

Mark thanks for the contest, I guess my extra credit worked :). I can't wait to get it and learn stuff from Southerners.

Yahoo!

Dave "the dog"

But seriously, who creates a separate thread to announce the winner?????? :grin-square:

bfdlad
12-03-2012, 06:59 PM
But seriously, who creates a separate thread to announce the winner?????? :grin-square:
I thought you were special and so I decided that such a special person needed a little more than just adding it to the rest. I figured you would see it easier but next time I guess I will get mike to put a sticky up or something ;) Merry Christmas.,.... Yeah I said Merry Christmas.