PDA

View Full Version : US 9 ball Open press release az homepage

Johnnyt
11-27-2012, 04:18 PM
Press release on front page. Barry, I would make sure that all the players and employees are paid from 2011 before I started with the promises for 2012. You have pulled this crap for years and I for one am tired of listening to it. Johnnyt

mlfield
11-27-2012, 04:28 PM
I still go by the old saying..........Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice shame on me. Barry, either your a hell of a con man or just a pitiful business man. But probably a bit of both with a overinflated ego on the side. I appreciate the effort but let somebody else give it a try.

NickV
11-27-2012, 04:34 PM
I still go by the old saying..........Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice shame on me. Barry, either your a hell of a con man or just a pitiful business man. But probably a bit of both with a overinflated ego on the side. I appreciate the effort but let somebody else give it a try.

In the past, he has eventually paid players after some time, so that is why they still go.

When there isn't much money going around, people will take a delayed payment, than no payment.

If he didn't pay the players, than I think we'd see a significant drop in attendance.

The fact that he gets away with it, is a clear indication of where pool is at.

Majic
11-27-2012, 04:35 PM
pool players are whores...............they like a a good screwin

richiebalto
11-27-2012, 07:00 PM
Press release on front page. Barry, I would make sure that all the players and employees are paid from 2011 before I started with the promises for 2012. You have pulled this crap for years and I for one am tired of listening to it. Johnnyt

I 2nd that!

richiebalto
11-27-2012, 07:12 PM
In the past, he has eventually paid players after some time, so that is why they still go.

When there isn't much money going around, people will take a delayed payment, than no payment.

If he didn't pay the players, than I think we'd see a significant drop in attendance.

The fact that he gets away with it, is a clear indication of where pool is at.

I can see it now the very last US OPEN Barry runs into the ground is coming very soon if it isnt here already, but if the USOPEN does survive through this year at Barrys hand, it wont belong until nobody gets paid at Barrys last promoted us open, Barry will disappear into the final sunset with everbodys money, then who ever gets totally screwed at the end cant say that they didnt see it coming!