PDA

View Full Version : Pool halls west palm beach

the kidd
11-29-2012, 11:51 AM
Are there any pool parlors left in west palm beach ares Florida?

Woof Biscuit
11-29-2012, 11:58 AM
Grover's on Military Trail south of Okeechobee Blvd. Palm Beach Billiards on Northlake Blvd. But the best is about 25 minutes to the north in Jupiter. It's called Top Hat Billiards. 10 brand new diamond pro ams, no smoking, full bar, bands on the weekends, billiard table, two bar tables. If you are looking for action let me know. Unless you are a pro that I recognize, I would be happy to give you some action. Enjoy yourself while you're down here. If you need recommendations on what to do and where to eat, just let me know.

the kidd
11-29-2012, 12:19 PM
You don't want action with me.Grover's on Military Trail south of Okeechobee Blvd. Palm Beach Billiards on Northlake Blvd. But the best is about 25 minutes to the north in Jupiter. It's called Top Hat Billiards. 10 brand new diamond pro ams, no smoking, full bar, bands on the weekends, billiard table, two bar tables. If you are looking for action let me know. Unless you are a pro that I recognize, I would be happy to give you some action. Enjoy yourself while you're down here. If you need recommendations on what to do and where to eat, just let me know.

the kidd
11-29-2012, 12:29 PM
Is Grover still around?
Grover's on Military Trail south of Okeechobee Blvd. Palm Beach Billiards on Northlake Blvd. But the best is about 25 minutes to the north in Jupiter. It's called Top Hat Billiards. 10 brand new diamond pro ams, no smoking, full bar, bands on the weekends, billiard table, two bar tables. If you are looking for action let me know. Unless you are a pro that I recognize, I would be happy to give you some action. Enjoy yourself while you're down here. If you need recommendations on what to do and where to eat, just let me know.

Woof Biscuit
11-29-2012, 12:31 PM
You don't want action with me.

OK. Not sure how to take that. Are you broke, touring pro, scared :grin-square:?

Woof Biscuit
11-29-2012, 12:32 PM
Is Grover still around?

He's still around as far as I know. He doesn't own the room anymore. The last time I saw him was a couple of months ago at the dog track playing poker.

Nostroke
11-29-2012, 12:34 PM
Is Grover still around?

Grover is around but not playing from what i can tell. You might find him at the dog track.

the kidd
11-29-2012, 12:48 PM
Hit some a few years ago when MIZ opened in Lake Park. What a joke I was. Worse nows so don't worry!OK. Not sure how to take that. Are you broke, touring pro, scared :grin-square:?

Woof Biscuit
11-29-2012, 12:55 PM
Hit some a few years ago when MIZ opened in Lake Park. What a joke I was. Worse nows so don't worry!

I've heard that one before. :grin: If you do make it up to Top Hat again and want to play just for fun or practice, let me know. I got to see the Miz play a few times. What a great player he was. I wish I could have seen him play more. He was already a legend before his passing.

the kidd
11-29-2012, 12:59 PM
Are you the house man at top hat? Or just live in Jupiter?I've heard that one before. :grin: If you do make it up to Top Hat again and want to play just for fun or practice, let me know. I got to see the Miz play a few times. What a great player he was. I wish I could have seen him play more. He was already a legend before his passing.

Woof Biscuit
11-29-2012, 01:08 PM
Not the house man. Don't think we have one. The best players that frequent Top Hat regularly are Hunter Lombardo and Toby Sweet. I'm just a decent local player that likes reasonable action. I'm a 40 hour a week working stiff wishing I had more time to play!