PDA

View Full Version : League Champions

TheConArtist
04-13-2006, 08:25 PM
our team won the leagues tournament this past weekend it was a great feeling, Saturday we play'd at nine in the morning won our first two matches and lost our third against the number one team they just smashed us man it was brutal. I didn't get to touch the cueball the whole match for them to win was to take me outta of the equation and they did, the only time i got to touch the cueball was when i broke that was it then it was break and runs, after this we work'd our way up through the losers side and meet up with them on Sunday and we had to beat them twice and man it was a battle, but this time i got to touch the cueball LOL. But anyways we won it, got our picture taken and put in the papers here and all, with all the prize money:)

sjm
04-13-2006, 09:48 PM
Well played! Congratulations.

CaptainJR
04-14-2006, 05:42 AM
Good job. Congrads

I rack balls
04-14-2006, 02:47 PM
Great!! We just won our league tournament this past weekend as well. My team is in the top bracket and we beat the team that has won the tournament routinely for the last five years, they can play. It is a great feeling :D I was 13-5 throught the first 4 matches and playing awesome. Then in the finals we won 13-12 after losing the first match, and I only won one game haha. I was out of it but hey that was the game we needed. ;)