PDA

View Full Version : Pool Rooms / Bedford, TX

Pizza Bob
05-08-2006, 03:44 PM
I'm in Bedford on business. The two closest poll rooms to my hotel are Pockets and Wizards (N. Richland Hills). Anybody know anything about these rooms? Yea or nea? Not looking for action, just a nice social game on good equipment. What says the board of knowledge?

Adios,

Pizza Bob

randyg
05-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Pizza Bob. Both are ok. Pockets may be a little nicer.....SPF-randyg

9Ball_JJ
05-09-2006, 06:03 AM
IMO, Pockets is a little nicer. If you're going to be in town on Thursday, Pockets has an 8-ball tourney $10/entry.

runscott
05-09-2006, 06:19 AM
I'm in Bedford on business. The two closest poll rooms to my hotel are Pockets and Wizards (N. Richland Hills). Anybody know anything about these rooms? Yea or nea? Not looking for action, just a nice social game on good equipment. What says the board of knowledge?

Adios,

Pizza Bob
I would just go down 360 to Clicks - I used to live in Euless and that's where we went. If the Rangers are in town you can take in a ball-game as well - the stadium is nearby on the other side of the highway.

Run the Century
05-09-2006, 06:38 AM
If your not looking to travel far there is a pool room called Volcanos in Bedford on the corner of Harwood and Norwood. I run a tournament there every Saturday night. 8 footers though. Not as many 9 footers in the area (except at my house :-).

Pizza Bob
05-09-2006, 08:11 AM
Thanks to all those that replied. Probably try to get to Pockets tonight....unless Run The Century wants to PM me his home address. LOL.

Adios,

Pizza Bob