PDA

View Full Version : Help

randyg
05-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Looking for a Pool Room in San Diego that would house a Pool School....SPF-randyg

AuntyDan
05-09-2006, 04:54 PM
Looking for a Pool Room in San Diego that would house a Pool School....SPF-randyg

I may not be able to locate a room but let me know the details once you have them as I might well be interested in attending.

Some pertinent details I think people will need to know to help you further - How many people for how long are you thinking of? Is it just San Diego the city, or San Diego the county?

frankncali
05-09-2006, 05:28 PM
I am not too familiar with all the San Diego rooms but north of there
in Riverside is Shooters . I believe thier tournament room would offer a great place to hold a school whether its one day or longer.

It has 8 tables and is seperate from the main room which would give
a little privacy. There are also mini bleachers and other tables to sit at and plenty of room.

Like Dan I would probably be interested in attending if the the space is open.

Good luck and hopefully you will find a suitable place.

ENCINITAS P.Q.
05-09-2006, 09:16 PM
I own Pacific Q Billiards. It's in North County San Diego. We have been here 11 years ,have 8 full size Olhausens with excellent cloth, belgian aramith balls, and great Cue-Tec house cues. We serve all ages and can serve 25+ types of beer for those over 21. I'ts very clean and a little upscale. You can check out my modest web site at www.pacificqbilliards.com. i'm not sure if we are supposed to trade phone numbers on this forum. Let me know if I can help. I truly want to promote and help this sport grow. Sincerely, Jim Smith.