PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

rackmsuckr
05-10-2006, 07:11 AM
I would like to know: Did anyone attend KOH and how did the pricing go? I see that general admission is listed for $20. Is that for all 10 days or each day????

Also, I am trying to buy several tickets for friends, but if I buy them online for them, it looks like I have to go pick the tickets up at the Will Call window myself - there is no way to assign the tickets to someone else. Even Mike couldn't get them. Then I will have to go hunt down the people to distribute them and I might be practicing or playing.

Seems like there should be another field in the order form so you can assign them to other people to pick up.

Ooh, and while I am thinking about it, I wonder who I can have for my cornerman if Mike is playing at the same time as me, lol.

ScottW
05-10-2006, 08:58 AM
You might just bite the bullet and have your friends each sign up for their own tickets, to avoid on-site hassles... :/ You can always give'em the ticket price in cash when you see'em! :D

rackmsuckr
05-10-2006, 09:54 AM
You might just bite the bullet and have your friends each sign up for their own tickets, to avoid on-site hassles... :/ You can always give'em the ticket price in cash when you see'em! :D

They either don't have a computer or they don't have a credit card. :( One of my friends has a tracheostomy and cannot speak.

ScottW
05-10-2006, 12:16 PM
They either don't have a computer or they don't have a credit card. :( One of my friends has a tracheostomy and cannot speak.

Hmm.... could you maybe just place several individual orders, using your card, and putting each person's name down on each order? I dunno how it's set up so I'm just tossing out ideas.

jjinfla
05-10-2006, 01:05 PM
At the KOTH the tickets were at the table to the left of the main entrance.

Tickets were good for all days except finals. That took a separate ticket.

Perhaps you should PM Deno.

Jake

rackmsuckr
05-10-2006, 06:48 PM
Hmm.... could you maybe just place several individual orders, using your card, and putting each person's name down on each order? I dunno how it's set up so I'm just tossing out ideas.

Yeah, I tried to buy a bunch at a time, but there's no way to designate who picks them up, other than who is on the credit card. So I guess I will just have to go ahead and get them and then pass them out when I can. :(

Jake, I did email Deno, but haven't gotten a reply yet. I did find out that the tickets were good for the whole time. What a deal!