PDA

View Full Version : Going to Vegas? Have any Moori's?

Jimmy M.
05-11-2006, 02:24 AM
I don't suppose any of you fine, fellow pool players who are going to Vegas have a moori or two (medium) you'd like to sell me at the "nice guy" rate? :D I'd buy a couple from this guy (http://www.wolfbite.com/tipsforsale.htm) ($9.50/tip - I don't know what the going rate is, but for only a minimum of 3 tips, I think that's pretty good), but I don't have time to receive them before Vegas and I'm afraid my tip is about shot and the guy that I usually go to here in town doesn't have any left. If I pay $50 (or whatever they are charging there) to have a Moori put on my cue while I'm there I might have to check myself into a mental hospital afterward. No offense to anyone. :)

By the way, if anyone goes to that site and wants to by tips, I can vouche for him. I've bought tips from him before and I got them in the mail right away.

mikepage
05-11-2006, 04:25 AM
I don't suppose any of you fine, fellow pool players who are going to Vegas have a moori or two (medium) you'd like to sell me at the "nice guy" rate? [...]

Well I've got a couple that I bought from the same guy (I'll vouch for him too), and I'm going to Vegas. But I'm just going for the team event and won't get there till Tuesday afternoon--probably too late for you.

Is there a list somewhere of azers going to vegas?

mike page
fargo

Open Team: Low Man Buys, Fargo, ND

1pRoscoe
05-11-2006, 04:43 AM
I can take care of you, I have several I can hook you up with. I get there 11pm Tues night, so if you can wait until wed morning...

rackem
05-11-2006, 04:51 AM
I don't suppose any of you fine, fellow pool players who are going to Vegas have a moori or two (medium) you'd like to sell me at the "nice guy" rate? :D I'd buy a couple from this guy (http://www.wolfbite.com/tipsforsale.htm) ($9.50/tip - I don't know what the going rate is, but for only a minimum of 3 tips, I think that's pretty good), but I don't have time to receive them before Vegas and I'm afraid my tip is about shot and the guy that I usually go to here in town doesn't have any left. If I pay $50 (or whatever they are charging there) to have a Moori put on my cue while I'm there I might have to check myself into a mental hospital afterward. No offense to anyone. :)

By the way, if anyone goes to that site and wants to by tips, I can vouche for him. I've bought tips from him before and I got them in the mail right away.

With the competition of 5 or 6 repair guys and many vendors, I would imagine that you could have a moori installed in Vegas for way less than $50.

Matt_24
05-11-2006, 05:33 AM
I've played with MOORI tips for years and I've JUST switched to a triangle........and I love it. It doesn't mis-cue as much as a Moori and hits great. If you can't find a Moori, then try a Triangle. You might love it.

misterpoole
05-11-2006, 05:38 AM
With the competition of 5 or 6 repair guys and many vendors, I would imagine that you could have a moori installed in Vegas for way less than $50.
The repair guys all charge about $25 for a moori installed. At least they did the last 2 years.