PDA

View Full Version : Check out my bridge

Hal
05-11-2006, 06:37 AM
The head was purchased at the DCC. The golf ball retreiver was modified for me by Mr. Purdman. It telescopes to 8 feet and closes down to 2 feet. It will also fit into a pool cue case.

Kevin Lindstrom
05-11-2006, 06:40 AM
Very cool indeed. Nice work Purdman

Mr. Wilson
05-11-2006, 06:42 AM
Very high-tech.

How do you fit it in the case? Does the head come off or fold flat?

Hal
05-11-2006, 06:44 AM
The head comes off.

1pRoscoe
05-11-2006, 06:49 AM
I want one, Hal! I'll PM you the address you can send to....

Thanks! :p

rackem
05-11-2006, 06:58 AM
If you guys want the Justa bridge heads, I got one left to sell and can probably get more. The handle as stated in the previous post is not included. As stated that was a custom mode. There is a slip joint collar that fits securely on any 13mm cue. Here's Pics.

daytonajoe
05-11-2006, 07:00 AM
How much shipped??

Purdman
05-11-2006, 07:11 AM
I have three more retrievers on order. They should be here tomorrow. I just remove the cup, glue a tennon w/ferrule in the hole and bingo. I pay $14.95 for the retriever and spend about 1 hour with the tennon, ferrule, and removing the handle. I would like to know what you guys think I should charge. I will make one for you if you want.
Thanks Hal, I hope you get many years of use out of it.
Purdman

Mr. Wilson
05-11-2006, 07:14 AM
Joe doesn't grab it, I will.

Dave

Wazted
05-11-2006, 07:22 AM
Would like to have one of those heada also.

catscradle
05-11-2006, 07:33 AM
If you guys want the Justa bridge heads, I got one left to sell and can probably get more. The handle as stated in the previous post is not included. As stated that was a custom mode. There is a slip joint collar that fits securely on any 13mm cue. Here's Pics.

Better price than here (http://www.pooldawg.com/product-34/justa-bridge-52116.html)?

Purdman
05-11-2006, 07:39 AM
I personally would rather use the moosehead bridge myself. I have used the justa bridge and don't particularly like it because it doesn't lock into place. Whatever floats your boat guys. I am taking orders now. Come on and give me an idea of a GOOD price.
Purdman
Good = Very reasonable.
I have told you what I have into it, come on now. Tell me something.

rackem
05-11-2006, 08:13 AM
Better price than here (http://www.pooldawg.com/product-34/justa-bridge-52116.html)?

Nope for this one I want $30 Paypal shipped today USA. Mailed out today in your hand by Sat.
Now if someone was to want one of these bridgeheads along with placing an order for a few of the cues I sell or maybe a case, I would then be happy to include a Justa-bridge for $20. Please PM if interested.

Icon of Sin
05-11-2006, 09:04 AM
I recently picked up a Justa Bridge head from Pool Dawg because I won a 25 dollar girt cert to them at there booth in Valley forge playing three ball.

The bridge head works great. Im gonna have to get one of those telecoping poles though. I remember seeing Purdman's though when we got together a couple months ago.

Purdman
05-11-2006, 10:16 AM
How's about $35 plus shipping. Includes the Moosehead bridge head. What do ya think folks. Send me a PM to order.
Purdman:D

Kevin Lindstrom
05-11-2006, 11:29 AM
The 14.95 price was for the telescoping golf ball retreiver pole and not the bridge head. I believe I paid 20-25 dollars for my bridge head like that.

Purdman
05-11-2006, 11:32 AM
Seyberts has the Justa Bridge for $19.95.
Don

Hal
05-11-2006, 11:40 AM
That seems like a very fair price to me Purdman. I suggest using some type of cap on the other end though. (The end opposite the tip) Just to cover up the end and make it look more visually appealing.

Did I just say visually appealing? How gay.

Purdman
05-11-2006, 11:45 AM
That seems like a very fair price to me Purdman. I suggest using some type of cap on the other end though. (The end opposite the tip) Just to cover up the end and make it look more visually appealing.

Did I just say visually appealing? How gay.

Hal, it can't be much bigger than that and fit into most cue cases. There is a little room to work with. Take a caliper, measure the differance and divide by two. You are getting pretty thin now.
Purdman;)
I'm working on it. You will be the first to recieve an END COVER though. You can bet on that.:D

Hal
05-11-2006, 11:52 AM
Hal, it can't be much bigger than that and fit into most cue cases. There is a little room to work with. Take a caliper, measure the differance and divide by two. You are getting pretty thin now.
Purdman;)
I'm working on it. You will be the first to recieve an END COVER though. You can bet on that.:D
I've already made one. I just need to part if off tonight at work. I made it on a taper and it goes inside. It will stick out about 1/8" or so. I made it out of Teflon.

rackem
05-11-2006, 09:50 PM
Your price for the handle seems good. Thin also up by the head so it does not interfer with other balls is important. Here is a pic of one that is already in production. It goes for $50 and more with foam head. I would perfer moosehead or better yet the justabridge head.

Purdman
05-12-2006, 04:15 AM
I've already made one. I just need to part if off tonight at work. I made it on a taper and it goes inside. It will stick out about 1/8" or so. I made it out of Teflon.

I was thinking about taking the 9 off of a 9ball for yours.:D
Purdman:cool:

Purdman
05-12-2006, 04:18 AM
Your price for the handle seems good. Thin also up by the head so it does not interfer with other balls is important. Here is a pic of one that is already in production. It goes for $50 and more with foam head. I would perfer moosehead or better yet the justabridge head.

If you heat that handle with a propane torch, it will slip right off. Then it will go in your case like a cue butt. I will do the deal with a Moosehead bridge for $35 for AZ members. I would give them away but my wife won't let me.:D
Purd:cool:

Hal
05-12-2006, 05:05 AM
I had a change in plans from the Teflon. I decided to use 6061-T6. That's aluminum for you non metal experts. Check it out: 1.125 O.D. and .990 I.D.

I think I might have rather had the handle since mine will be for home use. But this will work just fine.

Purdman
05-12-2006, 05:10 AM
I had a change in plans from the Teflon. I decided to use 6061-T6. That's aluminum for you non metal experts. Check it out: 1.125 O.D. and .990 I.D.

I think I might have rather had the handle since mine will be for home use. But this will work just fine.

Hal, I have six on order. If you want one with a handle, we can trade. We can also ship much cheeper!;)
Don