PDA

View Full Version : Vegas pro tournament?

lewdo26
05-15-2006, 11:41 AM
Has anyone seen any of the pro matches in Vegas? It'd be great if someone could describe a couple of matches for the unfortunate souls that aren't in the place to be. Thanks.

jsp
05-15-2006, 01:21 PM
Has anyone seen any of the pro matches in Vegas? It'd be great if someone could describe a couple of matches for the unfortunate souls that aren't in the place to be. Thanks.
I'm not there, but I see from the brackets that Efren and Orcullo are destined to play each other in the 3rd round, provided they both win their 2nd round matches. That is a match I'm sure everyone is waiting to see.

Tim-n-NM
05-15-2006, 01:23 PM
I'm not there, but I see from the brackets that Efren and Orcullo are destined to play each other in the 3rd round, provided they both win their 2nd round matches. That is a match I'm sure everyone is waiting to see.

JSP where can i find the brackets?

TannerPruess
05-15-2006, 01:24 PM
JSP where can i find the brackets?
http://www.azbilliards.com/bca9ball2006/brackets.cfm

Tim-n-NM
05-15-2006, 01:26 PM

Thanks Tanner...

Scott Lee
05-15-2006, 10:42 PM
This must have been some match...Archer wins 11-ZERO! :eek: Schmidt must have fried, just sitting in the electric chair. Archer must have played superbly, or Schmidt couldn't make a ball (seems highly unlikely...lol).:rolleyes: Anyone there see this match?

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Ryan McCreesh
05-16-2006, 03:25 AM

can anyone tell me why the brackets are never updated on this site????
thanks!

huckster
05-16-2006, 03:30 AM
can anyone tell me why the brackets are never updated on this site????
thanks!

Ryan,
What is the story behind your nicname "genie man"

Just curious

Rich R.
05-16-2006, 03:30 AM
This must have been some match...Archer wins 11-ZERO! :eek: Schmidt must have fried, just sitting in the electric chair. Archer must have played superbly, or Schmidt couldn't make a ball (seems highly unlikely...lol).:rolleyes: Anyone there see this match?

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Schmidt may have had a hot golf game waiting for him. :confused: :eek:

vagabond
05-16-2006, 05:18 AM

Johny Archer may have been reading the criticism on him by the AZ Posters about his slow play.In his first round match against kim Davenport he did NOT play slow and I did not see him doing any `cotton picking `from the green felt .After the first round matches I left the city.SJM is good at giving detailed analysis and he may give it soon.

jsp
05-16-2006, 06:04 AM
Okay...that was a close one...it really should have been Hopkins vs. Orcullo if it weren't for Efren's outstanding comeback.

Okay people in Vegas, I expect every detail of this match. :)

gulfportdoc
05-16-2006, 06:11 AM

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com
If Archer stays in his current frame of mind, there's no one who can stop him this week...:cool:

Doc