PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Billiards

Matt_24
05-16-2006, 03:59 AM
Has anyone on here ever purchased a cue from the "Platinum Billiards" website?

pooltchr
05-16-2006, 04:46 AM
I haven't bought anything from him, but Shane is a straight-up guy. You won't have any problems dealing with him.
Steve

FLJeepGuy
05-16-2006, 05:12 AM
I live in Jacksonville, FL where Platinum Billiards is based and know Shane personally. You won't find a more stand up guy in the business. I've bought several cues and accessories from him as well as sending several of my friends and other league acquaintances to him. Excellent service all the way around.

About a year ago, I had my car broken into and my pool case and cues stolen. I worked with Shane to get the insurance information together and also to get most of the items replaced. At the time everything I owned were production cues, etc.

I can't say enough about how far he went out of his way to help and can highly recommend him and Platinum Billiards!

FLJeepGuy

SkippyFL
05-16-2006, 06:09 AM
I haven't bought anything from platinum but can vouch for Shane as well. He really is a stand up guy and happy to help anyone interested in pool.

Matt_24
05-16-2006, 06:22 AM
Thanks. I ordered one of the new Predator 6 point Sneaky petes with a linen wrap and steel joint. His website is very professional, so I took the shot with placing an order and asking opinions later. Sounds like my instinct was correct.

SkippyFL
05-16-2006, 07:57 AM
I'm sure you've done well. Shane worked for Predator for quite some time before opening Platinum Billiards and (Correct me if I'm wrong) they are one of the larger suppliers of Predator cues now.

Gregg
05-16-2006, 10:33 AM
I heard somewhere that Shane is a stand up guy, so I would buy from him.

thoffen
05-16-2006, 12:09 PM
Their coverage of the FL pro tour is an awesome service as well. Very personable and professional operation.

pooltchr
05-16-2006, 12:17 PM
Not to mention that he posts here on azb

Blackjack
05-16-2006, 12:17 PM
Shane does a great job with Platinum Billiards. I have done business with Shane in the past and he has been very helpful and courteous and puts the customer's needs first. Also, if you're ever looking for a Moby double, Shane's you're guy. :D

shanesinnott
05-19-2006, 11:22 AM
Just saw this thread, thanks for all the compliments, I/we try!

Matt...I hope you enjoy your cue, let me know if you need anything else.

Blackjack...Moby is retired :)