PDA

View Full Version : I present u.. some players of my country.

Solartje
05-16-2006, 05:21 PM
hiya all;

as some know, i always like to do something about pool for my country. so, as there was a small story on there website, and a very nice picture... i thought to myself, why not.

so here it goes:

http://www.pro9.co.uk/html/article.php?sid=61&mode=&order=0

BPPPA Ranking Event No.6
Rileys American Pool & Snooker Colchester
17-33 Long Wyre Street
COLCHESTER
Essex

and on the 5th picture u can see some of our guys.
Pascal "the pro" getting older but still playing at high level, he plays alot on the eurotour and he participated on the IPT quali in weert. currently ranked #10 and he won the 4th belgium A-ranking event last april. He also played on the EK this year.

Johan:... dont know him sorry :s

Mario Eckert. one of the top players, who plays most of the high rated opens in belgium, holland , and around. he has some opens behind his name. excelent player. currently ranked #12

Serge delhaye:i dont know alot about him, He's curently ranked #35

Stephen Lammens: aka The Poolkid. very young talent. He's been in the A rankings eversince i joined, he's currently ranked #20. He participated in the EK 2006 , this being his first majour international tournament, and he got noted on the first day, with a intervieuw about him on the website. he had some very nice wins, this kid will make it far and he trains with the best in europe. he finished in the last16 where he went down from no one else but Daryl Peach in the tournament where the pictures come from

Serge Das: The guy to watch out. Currently ranked #4. He get into the last32 in the EK2006. He has won national A ranking events, and he has beaten the greatest. he plays in alot of opens and he almost always finished in the topspots and won some opens. He's been playing VERY good this year, and i consider him to be one of the greatest in our country.

hope some where something with this info, if not no problem :) i wont stop.

ps the small girl i once posted, 11y old, she finished 3th in her first ranking, and she won her second ranking last weekend. This is the second ranking EVER she played, she's been playing snooker and piramide for 4y, and only1month pool, and she just won the BPBF woman ranking event.!! her first name is camilla, her last name i wont give, as i have no idea if she would mind. this to me is THE big female secret. HEr dad finished in the semi's in the men's last ranking, but she's beating him on training. she can break and run like the bigs and she's 11!! Man i love this girl :D

greats from solly

Subsonic2u
05-16-2006, 09:15 PM
Is that a purple/lavendar cloth. :eek: The only thing worse than that is burgundy. :eek: :eek: I'm glad I don't play there. :D

It's George Old Owner
05-16-2006, 11:33 PM
the place looks retro w that purple cloth mate..it must be fun to shoot some pool in there :)

Gerry
05-17-2006, 03:35 AM
Hey Sol, When you say a player is training with someone, do you mean that it's his teacher? or practice partner? or gambling?. It's a shame we don';t have any of that here in the pool world. The rankings you have sound like the tennis "ladder" we used to have here. You played tourneys and moved up or down depending on who you beat.

Gerry

deadstroke32
05-17-2006, 04:35 AM
Hey Sol, When you say a player is training with someone, do you mean that it's his teacher? or practice partner? or gambling?. It's a shame we don';t have any of that here in the pool world. The rankings you have sound like the tennis "ladder" we used to have here. You played tourneys and moved up or down depending on who you beat.

Gerry

I like that did anyone see tony crosby page on the page ?? Azb member ....

Solartje
05-17-2006, 07:50 PM
no idea how it is to shoot on those tables :) i didnt go and its not in belgium. i dont think any table here is covered in that colour.

training like teacher, coach, not in gamble :D we dont gamble here, or VERY rarely. theve got some very good teachers in holland ive heared. im not at a level to even have one :D