PDA

View Full Version : Kick Stand Case Help

Mikiemopa
09-08-2013, 05:46 AM
Does anybody put stands on custom cases. I have a leather 3x4 JB CASE , but I miss the stand from my j&j. Any body out there that can put a stand on it that doesn't look stupid and cheap. Thanks

Tramp Steamer
09-08-2013, 06:30 AM
Similar to this?
I'm not aware of any, but the biggest problem I see is people tripping over it.
Still, the idea may be a good one. :smile:

justadub
09-08-2013, 07:38 AM
I saw one person have a case with a kick stand on it, and it didn't lean out quite as much as the golf bag shown above.

I didn't get a good look at it or ask about it, but I remember thinking that it was a pretty cool idea. (This was a couple years ago.)

EndoftheLine
09-08-2013, 08:23 AM
I too am interested in having a "kick stand" added to my case! I have seen cases with this but I also wanted rollers on mine. Since I now have a case with that, I am looking to add the kick stand.

Mikiemopa
09-08-2013, 02:09 PM
This is the case I had

Mikiemopa
09-08-2013, 02:11 PM
Great case for the $70, but I was thinking something off the back of the case

poolguy4u
09-08-2013, 07:03 PM
Does anybody put stands on custom cases. I have a leather 3x4 JB CASE , but I miss the stand from my j&j. Any body out there that can put a stand on it that doesn't look stupid and cheap. Thanks

I knew of someone who lives probably not far from you. He used to play in TAP League in Lycoming County and the name of the team was Big Dogs. This was back in 2008. I have the names of the players, I might be able to find them on Facebook.

Lots of players used his cue case stands. If I remember right, one of the big billiard companies were interested in his stands.

Mikiemopa
09-08-2013, 07:38 PM
There is some people who have wood strapped to there case, it works but doesn't look very nice. John Barton emailed me and he doesn't do anything like that. Send me info on who you know, I know most of the shooters in Lycoming county

Mikiemopa
09-09-2013, 06:41 PM
Any more thoughts out there

9BallEddie
09-09-2013, 08:28 PM
I have the same case except my stand is all black. I've had it for about 10 years. The stand is definitely handy and it's a great case for the price. I just wish it was available in leather.