PDA

View Full Version : Chris Nitti Video- Youtube

Travis3c
09-08-2013, 11:50 PM
Not sure if this was posted before. I play with one of Mr. Nitti's Cues and just ran across this video on youtube. I just had to share this video. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpe5qiJdqsE

dawgcpa
09-09-2013, 03:35 AM
It is always awesome to see inside an artists studio or workshop. Thanks for the link.

bbb
09-09-2013, 04:19 AM
thanks for the link
i have a nitti as my player
always recieve compliments om how great it looks
then i get WOW on how great it plays
been to his shop
great guy
great cuemaker to work with
did i forget to say nitti cues are great
buy yourself a nitti you wont regret it
http://www.nitticues.com/

macguy
09-09-2013, 04:37 AM
Not sure if this was posted before. I play with one of Mr. Nitti's Cues and just ran across this video on youtube. I just had to share this video. Enjoy!

That was very good. There is really no one building any better cues then Chris Nitti.

poolandpokerman
09-09-2013, 04:54 AM
He is a great guy to deal with, I am lucky enough to live about 30 minutes from him so he does all my cue work and I own a couple to cues and they play great. You can't go wrong with a Nitti cue. Tom

kolaas
09-09-2013, 05:09 AM
Always wondered hpw they did the inlay. Im not a real custom cue fan, but this was cool to see.

macguy
09-09-2013, 07:27 AM
That was very good. There is really no one building any better cues then Chris Nitti.

When I looked earlier he had like 245 views in the last year. Right now he has 301 an added 46 just since this morning. Thus the power of the AZ.

Billyard
09-09-2013, 08:01 AM
I like his cues a lot more now that I have seen this video.

Standbykid
09-09-2013, 04:15 PM
There's nothing I can add to this thread that hasn't already been said about Chris and his craftsmanship. :)

9Ballr
09-09-2013, 06:32 PM
I like his cues too. For some reason he's been underrated for years and his
cues don't fetch that much in aftermarket. Hopefully that's going to change soon.
Nitti owners stay strong, your time will come.

rayjay
09-09-2013, 07:11 PM
My first custom cue was a Nitti. Plain Jane cocobolo with rings everywhere and a leather wrap. Wish I still had it, sweet cue.

Bavafongoul
09-09-2013, 07:56 PM
I can't write like others that I like his cues more after seeing the video. I still feel the exact same way......when he makes something I like, I praise it and when he doesn't, I criticize it. That sounds more like a critique of specific cue designs he's made versus his overall workmanship which plainly speaks for itself when you look at a Nitti cue.

However, I can now write that I appreciate Chris Nitti as a cue-maker and it looks like this is a really short version of Ernie Guitterez's video about Ginacues. That helped Ernie's business and I hope this does the same for Chris Nitti.

My daughter has her own company that specializes in "Product Branding" heavily incorporating social media. She does this stuff for small and medium size companies with specialized products. I'm astonished more cue-makers don't take the time to better present themselves to the world at large. First impressions cannot be recreated and done over. People naturally will buy cues but to develop business, people need to buy the cue-maker first. Why Chris Nitti versus say Mike Capone......jus' tryin' to keep my cue-maker comparison to a coupla paisons.......it helps to see a video of the cue-maker's shop, inventory, cues underway, and of course, either an interview with the cue-maker or the cue-maker's narrative. I betcha most cue-makers don't realize that product branding capitalizing upon social media is a powerful marketing tool and helps drive significant business results. You're going to see more product branding efforts like the Nitti video in the future.

If there's any cue-makers, or leather cue case makers, interested in learning more about this very effective marketing tool, send me a PM. I can put you in touch with my daughter who founded Brennan Brand Strategy headquartered in Pacific Heights, San Francisco, CA. Her website has lots of customer testimonials about how's she's helped different small -medium size firms. The future for small business will rely heavily on product brand strategies and if you never given this any thought before, I urge you to start contemplating to do this sometime in the near future. You have nothing to lose by finding out more about what you can do without having to invest significant money on advertising and such.

If you doubt me, after viewing the Chris Nitti video, let me ask you this. Did you form a more positive impression of Chris Nitti personally speaking? Do you now have a little keener appreciation for, or perhaps interest in, his cue-making. Do you have more regard for his cue-making skills & abilities? Would you buy a Nitti cue assuming that the purchase price was not a factor? Do you think Chris pays pain-staking attention to the design and minute details on the cues he makes? Do you think the overall quality of a Chris Nitti cue would be high or suspect?

Well, his video barely touches the surface of what can be accomplished and it's just one of many, many arrows available with social media branding. I know that after seeing the video, I have zero reservations about ordering a Chris Nitti. In fact, I actually have a greater interest in him now as a cue-maker and would definitely be more likely to buy a Nitti cue in the resale market or maybe order a custom cue from him in the future. How do you feel about him after seeing the video..............and remember to send me a PM if you're seriously interested in this marketing approach and I'll arrange for a free consultation with my daughter's company.......ya got nothing to lose, especially if you became more favorably impressed with Chris Nitti as a cue-maker after viewing the video.

Matt B.

ibuycues
09-09-2013, 08:46 PM

Thanks for posting the link to the YouTube video. Chris makes outstanding cues, has a great following of happy campers who love playing with his cues, and he is stellar in terms of handling maintenance of his cues in the market place.

If you call him to discuss a cues, or cues in general, you will be glad you did.

Will Prout

ratnip
09-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Thanks for the link...I really enjoyed the video and appreciate the time it took for you to let us know.

Jay P.