PDA

View Full Version : Private Messages

clerks37
09-10-2013, 01:14 PM
I have a strange problem happening with my private messages and was wondering if anyone else was and/or if there is a fix.

When I send a private message on a PC (workstation, laptop, etc) it does not save my sent items in the "sent messages" section. They send out, but I have no record of it. However if I send a message through tap talk on my phone it saves all the sent messages.

I have looked around in the settings and maybe I am over looking something but I can't find a setting that will correct this.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!!

Rick

juegabillar
09-10-2013, 01:17 PM
I have a strange problem happening with my private messages and was wondering if anyone else was and/or if there is a fix.

When I send a private message on a PC (workstation, laptop, etc) it does not save my sent items in the "sent messages" section. They send out, but I have no record of it. However if I send a message through tap talk on my phone it saves all the sent messages.

I have looked around in the settings and maybe I am over looking something but I can't find a setting that will correct this.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!!

Rick

When sending from your PC you have to check on the box that says you want to save a copy of your sent message. The box is at the bottom of the page where you are typing the message.

clerks37
09-10-2013, 01:20 PM
Ahhh maybe I should pay closer attention. Thanks!!!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 2