PDA

View Full Version : No live stream from qatar?

Boddabing
09-12-2013, 04:56 AM
Does anyone know if they are having technical difficulties streaming the world 9 ball from Qatar. I have tried all the links and on all al kass sports network is everything except pool. no apologies no explanation no nothing from anybody - zip nada all quiet on the eastern front. Obviously there has been some monumental cock up and they are embarrased to post someting . This is very bad all the sports pool fans are doing there nut. This is not good for the promotion of the sport and I sincerely hope that it does no permanent damage.

voiceofreason
09-12-2013, 04:57 AM
Does anyone know if they are having technical difficulties streaming the world 9 ball from Qatar. I have tried all the links and on all al kass sports network is everything except pool. no apologies no explanation no nothing from anybody - zip nada all quiet on the eastern front. Obviously there has been some monumental cock up and they are embarrased to post someting . This is very bad all the sports pool fans are doing there nut. This is not good for the promotion of the sport and I sincerely hope that it does no permanent damage.

semis and final only :(

NYC cue dude
09-12-2013, 04:59 AM
semis and final only :(

The last of the 3rd round today (6pm Qatar time=11am eastern time) will be streamed. I was once wrong, so it is possible that I am mistaken.

voiceofreason
09-12-2013, 05:03 AM
The last of the 3rd round today (6pm Qatar time=11am eastern time) will be streamed. I was once wrong, so it is possible that I am mistaken.

aha! cool!